“Amazing pork tenderloin n Prime rib sliders”
Review of Ricky T's

Ricky T's
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Really surprised how good the food was I thought it was mainly a bar but no had Great food n big portions. Pork tenderloin was tho bomb huge n delicious the aolie fries were as well n the prime rib sliders also very good we will return ASAP not a Pizza place but they do have a few special pizzas

Write a ReviewReviews (2,057)

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The prime rib sliders were great! Friendly service, great entertainment. Loved the outside seating as well.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We had an early dinner here.....service was excellent as were the Grouper bites......
Very relaxed place with great food!

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Husband wanted tacos so we stopped here. He ordered 3 fish tacos and I had the same. She asked if he wanted to add a side and he mentioned fries, and I immediately asked if the baskets of fries I saw on the menu were big enough to share, and she showed me with her hands about how big the basket was. I said that would work, and we'd share one. Got our daughter a side of mac and cheese, because the waitress said it was the exact same thing as you get with the kids menu, but that was $1.50 more. When the food came out, my husbands plate had fries on it and they handed us a basket of fries. I asked why we had 2 orders and the person who brought our order said, "it doesn't matter" and walked away. So when our waitress came, I asked her. She said he said he wanted a side and I said I wanted a basket, and that it didn't matter that one was in a basket and one was on a plate because why're the same price. That wasn't my point....why would i have asked if a basket was big enough to share and then ordered a separate order of fries? Neither of us got the pico that was supposed to come on the side so my husband asked about that as well. The waitress responded, "well, I can get you a side". He said the menu said the tacos came with it, and she just stared at him and didn't say anything. He didn't want to end up getting charged for it so he said not to worry about it. Didn't ask us if we wanted refills until we were finished with our food and ready to leave. Took another 5-10 mins after that to bring the check out. She just wasn't personable at all and had an attitude. The tacos were okay, I will say they had a decent amount of fish. The fish was a whole piece instead of chunks like k expected, but they were good. Fries and the mac and cheese were good too. The mac and cheese was smaller than I expected for $5 but it was enough for my daughter. We won't be back, this was the 3rd place my husband had tacos and he thought Boardwalk Grill and Salty Rim were better. Service was way better at both places, too.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Food was good. We had tacos. shaved prime rib sandwich, which I loved. homemade Mac and cheese. If your kids only like Kraft Mac and Cheese, don't order this for them. The waitress was nice. We sat outside and loved the live music. I didn't want to leave. Right across from the Bilmar Resort and Sloppy Joe's.