“Delightful servers and great hash browns”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 November 2016

Three of us went here for breakfast . I have been to many Waffle House locations but without a doubt this location has the most friendliest staff I have ever come across . Everyone one of the servers was so pleasant and welcoming . The meals were all cooked as requested, especially the hash browns, covered, smothered and scattered !
Pepper, the cook,certainly knows what he is doing at the grill as those hash browns were done to perfection. We had a newbie in the group as it was her first experience at a Waffle House and she was won over by the service and the quality of the food .
My wife, not a breakfast person, ordered the Texas Patty melt and that was delicious as well . The egg sausage sandwich is especially tasty and never disappoints if you like a zesty flavored sausage, served on Texas toast .
Good, hot, delicious food served by the most pleasant, happiest staff at any Waffle House you will ever find .

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Great breakfast. Friendly staff. Good food. Very fair prices, actually kind of on the cheaper side. This location never fails to deliver.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Was in Treausre Island for a girls beach get away and wished we would have gone to Waffle House before our morning departure. Out of the four of us, two were Waffle House virgins and shall I say, will be planning on visiting a Waffle House near you!
Staff was friendly, food was good, nothing to complain about! It was a great meal, they loved the new hashbrown bowl and choc. chip pancakes. Steak breakfast was great flavor and highly recommend for breakfast.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Me and my husband continued on with our anniversary travels on Treasure Island, and since we were up late and looking for some good eats sans alcohol, discovered an old favorite chain. The staff was friendly (Michael entertained us with jokes and the waitress and cook were sweet, as well). The owner stopped in later and I told her how nice her staff is and how good the steak bowl was that I ordered (I modified the item on the menu by trading pork for steak and it was good). Husband had steak and eggs, coffee. All in all a good experience at a reasonable price by some good folks.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

You know when the host greets you with a song that its going to be a fun dining experience. All the servers were a bit rushed as the Hurricane sent many more people their way. This was a clean, inviting Waffle House.