We just visited Bilmar Beach Resort for four days. At first we got a room at the second floor, with a very noisy icemachine just outside our room. We went to the reception and got another room right away, even though it was high season and they were fully booked. We enjoyed both the free wi-fire and the free available computers in the reception. The room was a perfect size, although we would have wished for some more kitchen facilities, when it said "kitchenette" but I guess it was just our interpretation that was wrong. Combined oven and a coffee maker was what we got. But it was okay anyway. The view from the room was fantastic. All rooms have seaview. There were to big pools and a hot tub. The beach bar was a great place and we really enjoyed our stay! Free parking as well, but no breakfast which would have been convenient. Would definitly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island