First off, we are locals living in the Tampa side of the bay. We love to go to the Bilmar, and enjoy weekend trips during the slower season. To look at the Bilmar, most would just pass it by, as we did for many years. Last summer we booked it for my son's graduation escape, and were amazed. The rooms were unbelievable, all re-done with everything you you need. They have 2 pools, and hot tubs, and Bazzles has great food. We tried to book it for a few days this week during Spring Break, and no room at the inn. We stayed down the road a bit and it just wasn't the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island