I made reservations here based on recommendations on Trip Advisor. I was a little nervous, as the property is older. I didn't have to worry. Our gulf-front room was spacious, quiet (despite being above a pool and Sloppy Joe's), and had the most beauful views of the sunsets you can ever imagine.
There was a slight problem with our reservation when we got there, but the incrediby friendly and helpful staff took care of it right away. They even called us later to make sure we were satisfied with our room.
Once we parked in their lot, we never had to move our car again. Two restaurants (both pretty good with wonderful staff), an incredible beach, Publix next door, Walgreen's across the street and lots of restaurants within walking distance made it a perfect location.
We had a fantastic, relaxing stay at the Bilmar, and would absolutely go back there anytime. I highly recommend staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island