“Birthday Wishes(?)”

Price range: US$9 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Description: Robbi's Reef is a floridian-style restaurant that focuses on fresh, quality seafood and smoked in-house barbecue - a winning combination for the whole family to enjoy! Robbi's Reef is located in a beautiful, 175 seat restaurant overlooking a small body of water & beautiful fountain with large windows to maximize the view. With plenty of private parking, a full indoor & outdoor bar, a fresh seafood market, lots of large fish tanks to entertain, and plenty of photos of locals with their "big catch" to peruse, kids and adults will enjoy the casual, relaxed atmosphere and the wonderful food!
Reviewed 3 August 2017

So I went for a family birthday celebration.....except it really didn't 'feel' like a celebration, or even recognition. I wonder sometimes if it's the wait staff or the restaurant who offers a little 'sumsing' at the end of the meal. Our meal was delicious enough, although a bit on the pricey side. Fish and Salad were very fresh! Tasty hush puppies too. Very subdued beach-themed ambience....and older clientele. The restaurant was not by any means busy so our meal was served in a timely manner, - but it would have been nice to have a slice of cake and a song on the house since it was obviously (stated) a birthday :<

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

The red beans and rice are absolutely out of this world. The service was very good as well. I have never experienced a bad visit to Robbie's Reef. Must try!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

My wife had a garlic shrimp pasta which was great. Great taste and good portion size. My food was a 30 dollar fish plate that was supposed to be a awesome great tasting fish, not so. Tasted like a cheap imitation. Worth maybe 16 in my opinion. Spinach and artichoke dip had a funny aftertaste to it that I couldn't quite describe. I would not recommend it easier. The chips taste like they opened up a bag of Tostitos and I could have got that for a quarter of the price with spinach and artichoke dip from the grocery store.

1  Thank royalflushtodd
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We were seated right away in a booth. Our server Shannon came right over to take our drink order and explain the specials. I couldn't decide between seafood or BBQ, so I ordered the BBQ rib appetizer and the grouper plate with a side of veggies & cilantro potatoe salad...delicious!
Our drinks were refilled with precision timing. For dessert we ordered the banana pudding with I believe a meringue topping.
Everything was perfect and I hope the owners/managers know that Shannon is a great asset to Robbi's Reef's business, she made us feel like family. Thank you Shannon!!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Have been there several times and don't plan on
going back. The entire menu and presentation average at best.

1  Thank pittyguy