“Can’t go wrong here. Great place!!”

Crow's Nest Marina Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #17 of 253 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, View, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Venice's Waterfront Landmark since 1976. We focus on fresh, creatively-prepared seafood, hand-cut steaks and chops and our award-winning wine list. Serving lunch and dinner Monday-Saturday and dinner all day on Sunday. Tavern open every day with casual pub menu.
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Went to Crowe’s Nest for lunch. It was crowded but seated right away. Clean and modern. They have their business model working really well. Seated right at the window but anywhere would have been fine. Restaurant is on the intercostal. Michelle was our waitress. She was spot on. Really great server. Very professional. Drinks came right out. Food came out on time. I highly recommend. Great value, food and service.

1  Thank Chasman2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,958)

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice. Can eat in the tavern-some beautiful stained glass pieces on the windows, dining room or outside-nice view of the water. Staff was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. New England clam chowder-best I've had (including eat I make):and soup b of the day, carrot bisque-sounds weird, best excellent. Excellent conk fritters and grouper bites. Parking is limited. Would recommend.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Best steak I’ve had for a long time, fish and chips was enjoyed by the better half. Jody was a lovely waitress who looked after us perfectly. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We enjoyed this place very much. We got a seat on the upper deck overlooking the water and marina. The food was very good and the value was excellent. My wife had a salmon special which she really enjoyed and my burger was very tasty.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Have eaten many time for many years here. Visited a few weeks ago, planning to have our favorite Shrimp Scampi. The price had gone UP. Just for the Scampi was one price and with chicken or shrimp was extra. My husband had it and I had Shrimp and Grits. They had enough shrimp, but there was a "sauce" on the grits and it was not appetizing. I realize prices go up, but this was for lunch and we had a guest with us. We won't be going again, soon. The service was good and the view is amazing.

crowsnestvenicefl, Manager at Crow's Nest Marina Restaurant & Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hello and thank you for reviewing,

While we've made some minor pricing adjustments to a handful of items (sadly the price of raw ingredients increases over time), we're still confident that our menu represents an excellent value. We appreciate your comments and will continue to offer fresh, creatively prepared seafood and steaks in Venice's finest setting. We do hope to see you again in the future and thank you again for your patronage and for taking time to review us.

Best Regards,