US$89
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$95
US$93
Fairfield Inn & Suites Venice(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$97
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$50
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

US$185
US$130
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

All reviewsgreat location and pricerooms are hugeten minute drivestay there againenjoyed my stayfront desk personconvenient locationa great place to stayacross the streetbeachespieraccommodations
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay @ Rodeway Inn of Venice. All the employees and staff are exceptionally friendly And helpful people. They seem to have went out of their way to see that our needs were met. And they gave us good advise as to where one might go to eat,or to a pub. Our room was extremely comfy,clean. Although,at times during our stay,some of the other guests and their company, got a little on the louder side,all in all,it was a great place to stay.Centered just so in Venice. And because of the extreme heat during those hot,humid summer months, the pool was a dream. Cool and clean. The building does appear to a bit aged,but it's got alot of potential to be even better.I loved being there just to get a break from our crazy home life.Thanks Rodeway Inn. We'll be back. Sincerely, Michele Lee

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Dear Shellie98,

Your kind compliments mean so much to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this review. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We hope to impress you again during your next visit and we thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed with roadway inn for a week Staff was very satisfactory they did everything they could to make my stay better.Room clean big ,smell good,water excellent,for a long hot shower.Price was cheap, perfect Location perfect for beaches north and south of Venice, restaurants, stores close by so I could by food keep on my fridge and use the microwave later y warm up the food I was set I had all I need it for a week stay. I really enjoyed my stay the whole staff was very helpful. People who care about your stay the room was quite ro riffs no raff just good guests.I was pleased with the remodeling off the rooms.I'm coming back again and would recommend this hotel to family and friends

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear alex r,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest experience in our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the value and the convenient location of our hotel! We are delighted by your compliments, rating and review of our high housekeeping and hospitality standards. Your thorough review is greatly appreciated! We are so glad that your stay was enjoyable and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

PLEASE SHARE!
NEVER, EVER, NEVER STAY AT THE RODEWAY INN, VENICE FLORIDA!

Stupid me had made the wrong reservations for our last show and subsequently had to find a place at the last minute. The only game in town was a Choice Hotel, the Rodeway Inn, in Venice, Florida.

I would not be publishing this now but after two weeks of haggling with Choice Hotels and the Rodeway Inn, the only compensation that they could give us was a lousy 15%, $26.25. We paid an ungodly $174.99 before taxes.
EVERYTHING WAS AWFUL...except the bathroom faucet.

We were overwhelmed to the gagging point by the smell of the cleaning liquid used to clean the room.

The vanity lights flickered so badly that it was like staying in the Bates Motel. The front desk would not answer. My husband had to go to the front office to actually contact someone. They gave him two 'old' bulbs to replace the two 'old' bulbs we already had. He had to stand on a chair, remove the ceiling panels and install the new-old bulbs....which flickered just about as bad as the old ones. This was totally wrong.

I had to move the end table forward to get to the plug and the filth behind it was horrible, right down to the cracker and wrappers.

The bedspread was filthy, the towel bar fell off, the ceiling panels had bugs in them.

We had no 'choice' in this Choice Hotel. The alternative would have been to sleep in our van which would have probably been better.

I am sounding off here as neither Choice Hotels nor Rodeway Inn seem to give a damn. The room should be condemned, the whole damn property should be demolished.

And they have you over a barrel because they have your credit card information.

I post this as a public service warning to anybody staying in a Choice Hotel property. Lesson learned.

I have contacted the Florida Department of Business Relations, our Discover account, Facebook and tomorrow it is going on Twitter.

DO NOT STAY HERE!

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank Debbie M
Dev P, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

We did compensate for the inconvenience you had experienced during your stay. We are sorry to have communication barrier to contact front desk during our busy season. We asked guest if we can come replace the light bulbs. We wanted to find out that it was just a light bulb or fixture or it could be bad ballast which in turns needed to be replaced. Also We had working light bulbs those we save when we replaced light fixtures in some of the rooms. We never know what time in a day it could go bad. But your husband rejected our assistance twice. We are sorry your husband took it upon himself. If you would have come to us to ask for a check out and ask for a refund upon addressing further issues which you addressed upon check out, we would of be very happy to accommodate your cost on the same day check out,but we can't return what you asking which is not under my control. You decided to pass a night due to there was no hotels available in town which is fine.

Again we apologize for everything.

Thank you..

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I was searching the web for best price hotels and Rodeway came up of course I read the reviews and was kind of Leary to make reservation ,but I did and I was very pleased with the front desk services to my remodeled room...The manager was very helpful in all my needs the price was right ,location,clean,pleasant comfortable...Thank u Rodeway I enjoyed my stay and will have my family and friends stay there as well

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear blublu5,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for their exemplary work in providing clean and comfortable experience for our valued guests. Our staff is highly trained to give you an exceptional experience, and to provide our customers the best we can offer in a reasonable price. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations of service and accommodations and we're all looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 12 March 2017

If there was minus 1 I would have given that. This place was disgusting. Elevator was broken and 3rd floor room. Not even a chair in the room. I told my husband not to take his socks off to walk on the tile floor. Furniture was so bad that a Good Will would not take it. If this was the only place to stay, I would drive home first (over 300 miles away). Don't walk - run away.. OMG And all for $174 a night. The manager told us that it was under renovation. What does cigarette burns in the sheets and stained bed covers have to do with renovation? The tub caulking was full of mildew and coming out of the wall. I can't say enough about this disgusting place.

Room Tip: Nothing good about this place.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PHPHHI

Dear PHPHHI,

Thank you for submitting your review of our hotel. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best hotel around. Your concerns regarding the level of cleanliness and outdated condition of the facility will be addressed accordingly. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve. Kind regards.