“Frozen yogurt ”

Menchie's Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in West Melbourne
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I like that I can taste test the different flavors and then take the amount I want and the toppings I like. They always have a great selection of fruit and candies.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We tried to stop in and have a snack on our way through Palm Bay. Walked in to find 8 of the flavors down. You had non dairy and the oddball flavors only. One of the other patrons commented that this has become the norm at this location. It us a shame because we had stopped here many times in the past. Oh well, sweet frog South of Daytona for us from now...

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Frozen yogurt is good, lots of flavors, service is very good. Always crowded. I feel they are a little over priced.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Love the variety of flavors and being able to help myself. The prices are reasonable especially when I use my rewards card!.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Good yogurt with a variety of flavors and toppings. Very limited seating. The yogurt cost is by the weight so the yogurt with topping can get expensive, but taste is good.