“Wow, what a great time and great food”
Review of Dorrian's Red Hand

Dorrian's Red Hand
Ranked #192 of 746 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$7 - US$23
Description: Dorrian's Red Hand WPB is a bar & restaurant located on Clematis street in downtown West Palm Beach, Florida. A satellite location to the famed Dorrian's in NYC, Dorrian's serves food & cocktails to Florida natives, tourists, & celebrities alike! Step inside Dorrian's WPB for a taste of New York City in sunny south Florida!
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I recently went here with my best friend who lives in Palm Beach. She has been talking about this place for months and insisted on taking me straight from the airport! The atmosphere was really fun and the place was packed with a nice crowd, not the rowdy rude crowds in some of the other bars near by. The bartender immediately came over to help me. She was very friendly. The food was fantastic. I had a burger and my friend, who only eats vegetables, ordered a vegetarian dish that looked great. They were doing karaoke that night. The manager, I think his name was Keith, had the most amazing voice. He belted out "Walking in Memphis" and everyone stopped to listen to his voice. He came over to say hello and check that everything was good with us. Overall, great drinks (still a little buzzed from the bartender, Delaney' s drink), great food, great entertainment and a super friendly crowd.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Our food and service was a zero. We should have known since we were the only diners in the place on a Sunday evening while the rest of Clematis was busy. Our waitress was non existent as we had to go up to the bar and re order drinks ourselves. Our food was not prepared as we ordered and we were never asked if everything was OK. I would stay far far away from this establishment.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Went there the other night and sat at the bar. The bar tender was extremely rude and refused to give me change for my drinks. I guess they think they are entitled. That's just plain stealing!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Nice pub style restaurant with outdoor patio. Good food. Great servers. Outdoor Patio was lots of fun. Good location.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Clematis is a fun place. We walked and looked at menus all along the way. Dorrian's had what we were in the mood for. Lexi, our server, seemed new. However, she was very personable and attentive. My fiance had the french dip sandwich with a side salad. I had the legendary burger with fries. Everything was good. Would definitely return.