“Excellent Crepes”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dear Guests, We will be closed from July 04th until July 19th. We will open again on Monday July 20th. Thank you.
Reviewed 15 March 2018

We were in West Palm for spring training for a few days and wanted to try something different and found the Paris Bakery. The breakfast crepes I ordered was spot on how I have expected crepes to taste and the atmosphere is like a small European bistro. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

The location and all seemed lovely. I could not wait to try it out. While my own own food, coffee and crepe were good and my service experience was fine there was another issue. The one waitstaff and the one counter person who have to communicate in order to service the restaurant were openly exchanging comments about this or that customer in disparaging ways. Such as, “ugh! ... now he wants jam” or “now he’s changed his mind again” or “they’re all snowbirds”. And I’m dining there too and I’m subjected to over hearing all of their low comments on the customers. It’s just a bad attitude to go on this way openly between themselves in earshot of everyone dining there. Fix the attitudes or hang up the apron and move on.

2  Thank MG L
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Great menu with an extensive choice, the Parisian ham is my favorite, they put double meat unlike most of the french bakeries in town where the meat in their sandwiches is almost nonexistent. Their daily soups are also great, the butternut squash is my favorite.
Best value for the money in town so far.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This was a pleasant bakery/restaurant. The inside is on the small side so five of us chose to put two tables together and eat outside on the sidewalk. Half of the enjoyment was watching drivers attempt to parallel park. The snow birds are here. I ordered the Quiche Lorraine which I enjoyed. The bread served with it is excellent and worth a purchase alone. The server was efficient. It is worth a return trip when downtown and I want something different.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Nice music and decent eggs Benedict but very disappointing crepes with wet eggs and not much flavor. Worse, the proprietor charged for the $9 breakfast plate anyway and refused to offer even a croissant in place of the unsatisfactory food. We won’t go back.

1  Thank dhutchusa
George V, other at Paris Bakery & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

As we replied to you on yelp, you ate more than half of the crepe when you decided to return it. If we may make a suggestion, just return the order upon the first bite so that the restaurateur will exchange the order. Having more than half of the meal and then decide on something else is not fair to the family business that we are.