Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$121
US$95
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$89
US$80
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$110
Hotels.com
US$113
US$87
Doubletree.com
Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$93
Courtyard
US$61
Casa Grandview(West Palm Beach)
US$159
Hotels.com
Courtyard by Marriott West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$67
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$62
All reviewscracker barrel next doorawesome customer serviceroom was cleanthe general managerchecking outpleasant staywest palmtiffanyalexisjasminetransitionhousekeepingmicrowaveflkeyswpbinterstate
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for two days and their customer service was impeccable! I received help from sheena at the front desk. She was straight to the point as well as detail oriented when it came to explaining the reservation! She made sure my husband I had all the accommodations we requested! Such a sweet girl! Based on how she made me feel as a customer I would stay there again when I’m in town!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Checked in and was helped by someone named Sheena, she was very pleasant and I appreciated her, she made my family’s day. We had stopped by many hotels in the area and the customer service was nothing like it was here! Thank you Sheena!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Redroof227, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so very much for taking time from your schedule to post such an outstanding review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Red Roof Plus+ West Palm Beach. I was happy to hear that you felt we delivered great service. It has been our goal to exceed our guest’s expectations and by reading your comments, we were successful. Your comments are very much appreciated. I will make sure I pass your kind words on to Tasheena, and the rest of my team. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This is our 3rd time staying at the Red Roof and I felt we had to give credit where credit is due! The hotel was well kept (as usual) and Tasheena and Kevin made our stay without a doubt the best yet! :) I hope to see you both next year!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so very much for taking time from your schedule to post such an outstanding review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Red Roof Plus+ West Palm Beach. I was happy to hear that you felt we delivered great service, and that you felt our hotel was well kept, and that you had the best stay yet!!! It has been our goal to exceed our guest’s expectations and by reading your comments, we were successful. Your comments are very much appreciated. I will make sure I pass your kind words on to Tasheena, and the rest of my team. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very warm and friendly atmosphere, the staff is awesome, especially Sheena. Very pleasant and professional, always willing and ready to assist with any issues. Continue to do a great job guys, my experience here was great, I'll be back

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Redroof227, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Red Roof-Plus West Palm Beach. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. I was happy to hear you felt we delivered a warm and friendly atmosphere, and that our staff is awesome. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I will be sure to share your kind words with the staff. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Sheena was so considerate and a kind everytime i spoke w her i could see there was alot going on around her and Sheena kept her composure and made sure everyones need were met just would like to make that known she goes above and beyond with her customer

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo