“The incredible croissant”
Review of Loic Bakery & Cafe

Loic Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #138 of 744 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Description: A trendy spot where French elegance and excellence meets industrial chic. The man behind the French delicacies is Loïc Autret, a well known and popular pastry chef. We aim to deliver our food with "magifique" French fare and atmosphere. Indulge in Loïc's specialty croissants and delicious tarts, or share a wonderful charcuterie board with friends while sipping bubbly at our chic bar.
Reviewed 24 March 2018

The absolute best croissant and chocolate croissant.....as good as the best in France! You may think it's a bit much but true! The store is modern and clean and the outside terraces are romantic, spacious and dog friendly. The sandwiches for lunch are very good and for desert or a mid day treat make sure to try the "52 shades of Loic" a cookie made for chocolate lovers. I wasn't as impressed with the tarts but that's because I prefer the thin flaky kind over the caky one that Loic makes (they are still quite good). What I didn't like was the bagette, soft inside and out, a big let down. Loic is high energy and is usually in the back, Pauline his wife is very friendly and sweet, mending the front and takes excellent care of the costumers. A great new place for west palm beach serving quality products. I will note that they are a bit expensive.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been stopping into Loïc Bakery every chance I can get since my sister-in-law clued me in to its existence. The food is amazing; the unbelievably buttery croissants are heavenly and the 52 Shades of Loïc cookie is my new sinful weekend treat. The bakery is a wonderful addition to West Palm’s growing roster of independent restaurants.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Having heard from a friend that the cafe had opened I visited! The space has high ceilings and tables are abundant! The cases are filled with cookies, croissants, sandwiches, and more. There is outside seating as well! The staff is welcoming and enthusiastic to help you choose your desired pastry/sandwich! I enjoyed a French baguette roast beef sandwich and hot cappuccino! Everything we fresh and made to order and I made note on the next visit to purchase the almond croissant which Loic is famous for!! (Regarding parking - side street metered parking takes correct change or download their app and use your credit card!! )

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I was struggling whether to give it 4 or 5 stars, because food definitely deserves 5 start but service is definitely lacking. Front counter staff frequently do not know what is available and what is not and cannot explain even the basic thing. Not to mention bringing the food to table - a lot of times I think the food will never come. But once the food is in front of you - croissants, pastries - oh! it is absolutely delicious. A bit of Paris in Downtown! I hope that service will get better as time goes by.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

If you want authentic french pastry prepared fresh daily this is the place. The croissants are fantastic, the sandwiches delicious and the pastry out of this world.