US$89
Hampton.com
Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$94
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$111
  • Breakfast included
US$93
US$87
Doubletree.com
US$69
Courtyard by Marriott West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$71
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotels.com
Casa Grandview(West Palm Beach)
US$169
US$62
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskcracker barreloatmealmicrowave and refrigeratorpull out couchother hotelsspring trainingsmall kitchenbreakfast barfree breakfastc uniteasy accesshotel is locatedstayed nightsvery nice staystaff was very friendly and helpfulspecial thanks
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Room was nice, had all the amenities, coffee maker, tv with HBO, hairdryer, two sinks, very comfortable, continental breakfast, Everyone was very nice . There was a cracker barrel right next door for 24 hour eating.

Room Tip: not sure, I was near the elevators but did not hear a thing, it was very comfortable
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
kwill216, Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Dear Renee T,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of your stay at Springhill Suites West Palm Beach! We are happy that you enjoyed our many amenities as well as our newly renovated rooms. I have shared and celebrated your feedback with our staff. We hope to serve you again should your travels bring you back to West Palm Beach!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

We stayed here for three nights. The first night we had to be moved because of spiders. I killed 6 and my daughter put her
phone on the bed and spiders were also in the bed on on the table tops. In the next room the air conditioner did not turn off but ran the whole time for the three days. Breakfast was good, but the heated pool was to cold to use. Will never stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Crystal W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

trijs2017,

Thank you for writing a review. I apologize that your stay was anything less than satisfying. We value feedback as it allows us the opportunity to grow and we will use it to better our guests' experience. Thank you again.

Best,

Crystal Winter

Reviewed 1 December 2017

This was a very nice hotel in a great location will always keep this hotel in mind whenever I'm in West Palm Beach area, the staff was very polite location is right off the freeway close to City Place and entertainment, dinning and shopping, and the rooms were good, this is definitely a solid 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear stricklyg,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of your stay at Springhill Suites West Palm Beach! We are happy that you enjoyed our staff as well as the convenience of our location. I have shared and celebrated your feedback with our staff. We hope to serve you again should your travels bring you back to West Palm Beach!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

One night, pleasant stay in large, clean room with mini-fridge and microwave.
Good selection of hot and cold foods for breakfast.
Helpful and pleasant front-desk staff.
I did not use the pool - no evaluation possible.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
kwill216, Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Stu5390,

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very good. The bed is cozy, the room clean. Breakfast was impressive with fresh fruit etc.

I am only giving 3 stars for two reason:

1) We booked via hotwire for 2 adults and 2 kids. We stay 50+ nights per year in hotels. This was the first time that we didn‘t get 2 beds. They said one person can sleep on the pull out twin bed and one on the couch. What really got me was that the frontdesk was not flexible. They told me to call hotwire snd cancel and book directly on the Mariott site. They also recommended in future to not book on third party sites. They blamed hotwire for booking the wrong room.

2) the laundry did not work.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
kwill216, Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Stefan B,

Thank you for providing such wonderful feedback regarding your stay with us! We are happy that you decided to stay with us. My apologies for the confusion with the room types. When booking through a third party, room types are not guaranteed a they are booked based on overall availability. The best way to guarantee a room type is by booking directly through Marriott.com. I have shared your feedback with our staff as well as reached out to Hotwire regarding your specific reservation. We hope to serve you again should your travels bring you back to West Palm Beach!