5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$426
eDreamsUS$426
Agoda.comUS$426
Hotels.comUS$426
Expedia.comUS$426
AutographUS$426
Orbitz.comUS$426
All reviews rooftop pool recently spent the weekend true grit hotel guests door handle stay cation west palm clematis street public spaces little touches front desk great weekend marriott properties heart of downtown palm beach island entire stay beautiful hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I recently stayed for 3 nights at this fabulous hotel! Even though it’s only been open a little more than a year as far as I am concerned it’s the only place to stay in Palm Beach. I have stayed at The Colony, The Breakers, and The Four Seasons in Palm Beach, but The Ben is my new favorite and I think it will be yours too!

To begin with The Ben has super stylish rooms with 65” Flat Screen TV’s, Super size Bathrooms with Large Showers with Pan Head and Handheld Shower-heads, and huge rooms with spectacular harbor views and the most comfortable mattress I have slept on in years. In fact, I just order this mattress from Marriott directly with the assistance of the GM of this hotel Bernardo Neto. I can’t wait to receive it to replace my Four Seasons mattress I bought a year ago that has been a huge disappointment.

This hotel though has something very special. It has an incredible Rooftop Bar, Restaurant and Pool with the best view in the city! We dined at this restaurant twice and both times the food was exceptional, especially the Greek Salad and the Paella.

The other things that stood out at The Ben was the exceptional room service. One of the things that I think makes a hotel standout is one that can deliver timely Room Service that serves hot food “hot” and cold food “cold” and The Ben gets it right!

But the best part of the hotel was the friendly and professional staff! From the valet to the front desk to the bartenders and waitstaff everyone was really nice and a pleasure to interact with.

So the next time you’re in Palm Beach if you want to give yourself a special treat make sure you stay at The Ben! You won’t regret it!

Room tip: Don't miss the rooftop Restaurant and Bar!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Concord Hospitality, Owner at The Ben, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Jim2344,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We love hearing that your stay was enjoyable. Our associates work to provide a pleasant stay in an effort to become your hotel of choice when in the area. We look forward to your return trip.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We chose The Ben Autograph hotel so we could enjoy swimming in the nice looking rooftop pool. Unfortunately, the pool is available to the outsiders who enter the rooftop via a separate elevator as guests of the rooftop bar. The pool area is extremely crowded. We attempted to swim in the pool for a couple of days but each time the pool was filled with children (8-11 kids) brought there by a woman who sipped a glass of juice for some hours and talked to her bartender girlfriend. No one was supervising the kids.
Perhaps the management should review the pool policy for the outside “guests” to allow the high paying hotel guests to swim??!!
Otherwise, why not calling it a PUBLIC POOL??!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Concord Hospitality, Owner at The Ben, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear antonio a,

It’s important to our entire team that all our visitors feel comfortable, so I’m very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. We do allow outside patrons to visit our restaurant, but our pool area is just for hotel patrons. We hope to serve you better should your travels bring you back to the area. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've stayed here twice in the last 6 months and the hotel has been fabulous both times. The rooms are beautiful, the staff is attentive, the location is superb, and the food keeps getting better and better.

Room tip: Choose a higher floor. The lower floors hear the drunk party-goers on the street. Ask for a room facing the intracoastal.

Dear JKO1111,

Welcome back! I'm thrilled to learn we were well suited to your needs; thanks for taking the time to share your experience. It's wonderful to know you enjoy our well-designed rooms and attentive staff. We appreciate your recommendation, but of course, the highest form of praise is your return!

The Ben Hotel Managent

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was so excited to come to this hotel booked way in advance and we are Ambassador/lifetime they could care less the room we are in i feel
Like Cinderella in the attic beautiful rundown parking lot so disappointed weekend ruined

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shereen_02
Concord Hospitality, Owner at The Ben, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Shereen_02,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. My heartfelt apologies for disappointing you due to the room location you were assigned. We strive to provide every guest with a comfortable stay and we clearly missed the mark. Thank you for your honest feedback which we do take under advisement. We hope to have the opportunity to leave you with a more favorable impression in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I recently stayed here for a weekend getaway.Nice, industrial-style decor, room was a nice size although there wasn't a lot of storage. Kara at the Front Desk was awesome! She was able to get us a room with water views that was very nice, so thank you. I had some reservations about the Valet operation but they went above and beyond; good job. We will stay again and recommend.

1  Thank Lowpro

Dear Lowpro,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and other travelers. I’m pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our style, great location, and friendly service while in town. There is no better compliment than a return visit, so we hope to see you again soon.