Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$102
US$99
Casa Grandview(West Palm Beach)
US$169
US$93
US$87
Doubletree.com
Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$93
Courtyard
US$68
US$89
US$80
Priceline
Courtyard by Marriott West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$67
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$69
1,356 results
All reviewscorner suiteevening receptionomeletfree happy hourmanagers receptionmade to order breakfastclose to the airportwest palmcomplimentary breakfastliving roompool areafree shuttlebusiness centerrental carfitness centerbusiness tripshuttle service
Reviewed 2 September 2017

My wife and I stayed here for three days for a reunion. The room was spacious and comfortable, the meeting facilities and service were excellent, and staff members from the desk clerks to the restaurant and bar servers to staffers we encountered in the halls and elevators were universally friendly and helpful. The room rate was incredibly reasonable, especially considering the free full breakfast buffet and the free drinks and snacks during happy hour, and the location is great--just off I95 and right across the street from the airport (but we never heard a plane). I can't think of anything we would change.

Stayed: August 2017
General M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to read that our team as well as our accommodations were able to meet and exceed your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

This has been the Worst Hilton affiliated hotel we have ever stayed in. Coming from Hilton grand Vacation club in Orlando to this hotel was a nightmare. The hotel is very outdated and is in lack or repair and cleaning. This hotel should be shut down and renovated from the staff to the room. Upon arrival we were not greeted as Hilton honors guests. We were given a room that had cigarette burn marks on the furniture the room Smelled of a strange foul odor, the beds had hair in side the blankets the shower was full of soap scum and dirt inside the sinks. I immediately went to the front desk to complain and when they moved us from room 602 to room 605 it was just as bad. I went downstairs and explained to the manager Cesar and front desk associate Maria of my situation and when they tried to address the situation it was done with out any resolution. The house keeping manager came to my room with Maria, I had to personally pin point the problems in our room so that they could take care of it, which was not. When we requested more pillows blankets and comforters, the staff condescendingly told me there were no more and we had to make due with what we had. Eating breakfast was good for the exception of a server by the name of Angel, who was very disrespectful to my 6 year old son which asked him if he could pour some apple juice from the juice machine before he closed and locked the door. When we went to use the pool facilities the lack of cleanliness and disrepair was obvious upon entering. When we entered the pool we noticed that the pool had not been cleaned and it had hundreds of dead bugs and debris inside of the pool. By that time it was too late and we had all gotten bitten by mosquitoes and other bugs. I have a new car that I bought a couple of months ago which upon leaving the last day was scratched up and my rear bumper was damaged in the parking lot of the place. There were staff there doing repairs to the facilities when I noticed the damage to my vehicle I asked them and they ignored me. I would have addressed the issue with the management, but being that my family and I went through all disappointments we went through I decided to leave the facilities and try to address it with Hilton themselves. I hope this along with my other reviews are noticed and addressed in the proper manner so that we may continue as valued Hilton Honors customers to Embassy suites and other Hilton hotels and resorts.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank CarribeanVaca
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Totally enjoyed this hotel and all of the friendly staff who work there. The rooms are spacious and the housekeeping staff keep the rooms very clean. The breakfast buffet is exceptional. It has a great variety of different types of breakfast foods and Chef Roscoe makes the experience even greater with his wonderfully, custom-cooked omelettes!
This is our second visit here and we will be planning another in the future.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We arrived at the hotel a few hours prior to check-in time, and they made it happen for us to check in right away. That’s what I call being prepared! Beautiful room, helpful staff, good drinks, clean pool, close by stores, just everything was awesome stay. Thank you Hilton Embassy Suite

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. The team and I take great pride in our hotel service and I will be sure to share your review with them.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I recently stayed here August 24th through the 28th. All the staff was extremely nice and professional. I have to say though Roscoe, who cooked the omelettes in the morning was beyond amazing! He brought a smile to my morning every day, whether I got an omelette or not. He was just so amazing!

Room Tip: Higher floors definitely on the quiet side, but was next to an airport so when planes landed was a little noisy but definitely not bad.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017