Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central
US$94
US$85
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$87
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$142
  • Breakfast included
US$135
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$117
Hilton West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$157
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$161
Hilton Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
Hilton.com
SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$109
Priceline
1,321 results
All reviewscorner suiteevening receptionfront deskomeletfree happy hourmade to order breakfastwest palmcomplimentary breakfastclose to the airportliving roompool areafree shuttlebusiness centerrental carfitness centerbusiness tripshuttle service
Reviewed 8 January 2018

The checking was smooth. Charged $2.00 for a bottle of water. The bed was lumpy. The heat/AC was sporatic and kept going beck to 70% if I wasn't moving in the room. Shuttle to the airport stops at 1 other hotel so it took about 20 minutes to get dropped off. OK stay, but nothing great.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Maria M, Front Office Supervisor at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. Please rest assured that we will use your feedback as a tool to improve upon our commitment to exceeding guest expectations. We hope you will reconsider and return in the future to enjoy what we have to offer.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

The housekeeping is very poor. They forget to clean room. I received sewer smell issue room. I received no toilet paper or soap refill. The room was never cleaned properly. This is same issue twice in same location

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sarahsA1692LN

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept our apologies that your stay did not meet your expectations. It is always our aim to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness so we have been particularly sure to consult housekeeping for further attention where necessary. Thank you for highlighting this necessity. We hope you will allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Upon arrival, fridge was not cold and air conditioner inoperable. Maintenance staff supposedly fix the problem, however fridge froze all my groceries and a/c remained at 66F regardless of setting preference. Also, about day 5 I noticed gnats increasing in numbers and mildew developing in the carpet in front of the bedroom closet. Maintenance, once again, responded then advised me that it was from water damage from the room next door. This was the extent of the fix. Unsatisfactory.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ajleonard01

Thank you for your recent business and taking the time to share your experience. please accept our deepest apologies for the less than flawless experience with your room. We have checks and balances in place to ensure everything is in working order at our property, and they clearly did not take place during your visit. I will be personally addressing these concerns with my team, and we will continue to work hard in improving our services. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Good hotel, deceiving staff. Complimentary breakfast was good; and rooms were above average. Someone in the staff added a gift shop purchase to my room which wasn’t authorized by me. I called to get it fixed and staff kept putting me on hold and after almost an hour waiting, a staff member rudely asked for my information with a raised voice. She claimed the hotel would return my call later that day. Staff never returned call and I am probably going to take the hit on my government card.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your feedback. We regret to hear that you had an unfavorable experience with your billing. Please rest assured that we strive to provide excellent guest experience every time, we are sorry you did not experience this. I hope you can contact us so that we can try to solve any concerns you have.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Excellent hotel. I have stayed twice in 2017. Great location to many venues, sight seeing, and Beaches. Excellent staff and complimentary breakfast and Happy hours! Would definitely recommend to everyone. Thank you Embassy Suites for one of the best Holidays ever!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
General M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for your great review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and the location. We are proud of our staff for taking good care of you. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return.