Hilton Palm Beach Airport
US$94
US$85
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$87
US$161
US$144
  • Breakfast included
Hilton West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$157
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$165
US$149
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$127
Casa Grandview(West Palm Beach)
US$199
US$195
Palm Beach Hibiscus(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$105
Priceline
1,291 results
All reviewsfront deskpool barbreakfast buffetgreat customer servicefree shuttlefitness centerbusiness tripshuttle servicetikibenjaminaxabellmanconferenceconvenienceproximityflwpb
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Firstly you shall see from other reviews that I have written I am often highly praising hotels and restaurants etc (Hilton resort hotel Fort Lauderdale for instance, excellent ).

Unfortunately when a hotel gets it wrong, as this one does, it can ruin your entire day. I booked a table for their ‘famous’ Easter Buffet, for 1:30. We arrived 20 minutes earlier and sat in reception, with several people, eagerly awaiting the buffet restaurant to start letting guests in. When 1:30 arrived we tried the doors to where the buffet normally is, to be told it was the wrong room and were directed to conference rooms . No signage at all that could have assisted with this.

When get got to the back of the hotel there was an extremely long queue, all waiting for them to start allowing people in. Again, very disorganised with no staff explaining what the process was. At 1:35, 5 minutes after the buffet was supposed to have started they slowly, and I really, really mean slowly, started to let people in . The queue was moving extremely slowly , with payments being taken by two people at a table. Once you had paid, you then joined another queue to be allowed to your table. The queue stretched into the car park, temperature mid 80’s. I told my party to wait in the cool inside, whilst I queued in the sun. After 20 minutes , still outside, the queue seemed to start moving but no, they had just realised that they could have us queue down a side corridor as well. This was 1:50 by now. At 1:55 the queue had not moved at all since being repositioned inside. I estimated that it would be between 2:20 and 2:30 before we reached the paying table. At this stage it became clear booking was irrelevant. I left the queue and spoke to a lady who seemed to be senior / management and expressed the frustration that the queue was not moving , ( again, to emphasise this In 25 minutes we had moved maybe 5 - 10 feet and still had about 40 feet to go). Her response was ‘ sir, the queue is moving’, apparently quite happy with the way guests were being treated .

In short it was a terrible experience , run by staff that seemed inept and lacking in any concern for customers , or qualities that a customer facing role requires. We shall never know if the food was any good as we left and ate at the Cheesecake Factory. That was packed, but we were seated, with no reservation, within 15 mins.

This pretty much ruined much of the Easter Sunday we had so looked forwards to. If there are other people reading this who attended , please also write a review. The WPB airport Hilton shall have made a huge profit from this , which I suspect is all they care about, so the more complaints, the more likely they are to react.

Again, not a general reflection on Hilton, stayed in a couple of really well managed and run ones recently, but I would give this one a miss if I were anybody reading this

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank brianva2016
Gabrielle M, Manager at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello Brianva2016,
I would like to thank you for the effort and time you took in sharing your comments regarding the Easter Brunch. You can be confident that we will follow-up on the points you have outlined to ensure additional awareness for the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Overall stay was great. Housekeeping needs improving. Room updates would be nice. The walls are thin and can hear everyone in the hall. Front desk, transportation and tiki bar staff gets 5 stars. Don rocks and remembered everyone's drink and name. The tall blonde don't remember her name is also amazing. Y'all should let her make up drinks for the menu.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank lathuyaw

Hello lathuyaw,
I would like to thank you for the time you took in sharing your comments surrounding your experience at our property. Please accept my apology regarding housekeeping not exceeding the Hilton standard . We take this very seriously and will ensure you that this will be reviewed. On the bright side we are happy to hear that the Front Desk, Bellmen, Don, and Desirae gave exceptional customer service.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Jude the driver is awesome! Thanx for the outstanding customer service. Hotel shuttle is always on time and the staff is very welcoming! The Tiki bar is my favorite, don’t forget to check out the happy hour

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Omari T
Gabrielle M, Manager at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Omari T,
Thank you for taking the time in sharing the wonderful experience you had at our property. Jude is definitely a great asset to our team, and we are happy to hear that everyone was welcoming. We hope to see you soon in sunny Florida!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We enjoyed a four night stay for the Nats/Marlins Spring Training.
It is located near the airport surrounded by busy highways. When we asked about walking paths the Desk Clerk directed us to Dreher Park (less than a mile nearby). There are quiet walking trails with small ponds nearby a Science Center. During Happy Hour one night we ate at Tony Romo's. It was delicious and the price was reasonable. Every morning we had the breakfast buffet which offered the typical spread. All good. Hotel is aged but well maintained. We loved our room attendant who left us towel animals/shapes on the bed. We hope to return next year.

Room Tip: Check out the Happy Hour offerings each night.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank bethperdue

Hello Bethperdue,

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our restaraunts and the nice touch that the housekeeper left in your room. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I just want to take the time to say thank to Farah and staff. From the time I landed to the airport Farah has texts and called to make sure I reach the hotel. The hospitality was amazing from every area of this hotel. I’m planning to return again in June and will be staying there. Thank you so much for your hospitality Farah...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Radiant2018
Gabrielle M, Manager at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Radiant2018,

Thank you for leaving a review and mentioning Farah! She is great and we appreciate the hospitality she shows to our guest. We hope to see you soon, in sunny West Palm Beach!