US$89
US$80
US$99
US$87
Doubletree.com
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$110
BestWestern.com
Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$93
Courtyard
US$61
Courtyard by Marriott West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$67
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Casa Grandview(West Palm Beach)
US$159
Travelocity
US$62
Hotels.com
All reviewsone bedroom suiteloyal marriottmarriott qualitypull out sofa bedfull kitchenfront desklight dinnerhot tubpool areahot itemscracker barreldowntown wpbdesk staffliving areaeach morningconvenient locationan upgrade
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I and 10 other relatives stayed here 4 days for a family reunion. Our preferred motel is Hampton Inn, but we stayed here to be with the rest of the relatives. The breakfast was as good as our experience with Hampton Inn, with several hot items and a fairly good selection. The bedroom and bath were in a separate room from the kitchen and living area. The kitchen had a good supply of dishes and cooking utensils. This seemed to be an older motel, but it was clean and well maintained. One thing I did not like was the lack of a covered entry area.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Residence Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear AL_Pete,

Thank you for choosing Residence Inn West Palm Beach and for sharing your kind review. It was our pleasure in helping you feel relaxed and at home with our spacious suites featuring full-size kitchens and separate living and sleeping areas! We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for your business, and we hope to see you and your family again soon.

Jacquie Jale Edman

Reviewed 26 April 2018

I travel for business all year long and have submitted over 300 reviews on Tripadvisor. I am all about customer service. I have stayed at the Homewood Suites, Springhill Suites and now the Residence Inn. They are basically across the parking lot from each other. The Residence Inn is the older looking property. My room was comfortable but the bed was way too soft. BUT the staff was VERY nice. I checked in with Justine and the Manager Justin gave me an upgrade. Everything was very efficient. The evening reception was nice and they made sure we had what we needed. The breakfast selection was fresh and extensive. Again, the staff was there to check in on the guests. That is a great way to make us feel appreciated. Please take some time to freshen up the hotel and you will be in great shape.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Rude and borderline incompetent staff. They couldn't find my reservation ... sent me back to car to look for confirmation no... 45 mins later finally checked in with room. Old room... somewhat dirty, oily kitchen floors... cleaning staff needs to shape up. Better places to stay for price in west palm. Location- in front of strip club and gas station... nothing else in the area other than other hotels

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Time for an update. Appliances and furnishings are so run down. The bed sags and smacks of a cheap midtown hotel circa 1975.
$250/ night is really not worth it.
( Trip advisor says it won’t post unless I keep blathering.. so there you go...)

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Attention Travellers:

Please do not stay in this hotel, as this hotel is quite filthy - starting from the Front Desk, the Lobby and the Receptionist had a very bad odor. The rooms and the hotel is full of bed bugs. The General Manager of this hotel refuses to accept the fact that the hotel has bed bugs. This is a really troublesome hotel. I urge all travelers not to stay in this hotel, if, however, anyone wishes to stay, please have them inspect the rooms with you before accepting the room.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Dan P, Manager at Residence Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Hello and thank you for sharing about your personal experience. I do hope that you were able to find great accommodation's at another of our wonderful hotels while in West Palm Beach and that you have safe travels in the future. Have a great day and thank you for your time.