“Perfect Little BBQ Joint”

Harry & Larry's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #4 of 155 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 14 January 2017

I just wanted a sandwich before taking a bike ride on the West Orange Trail, which runs right past this restaurant in charming downtown Winte Garden. I asked for turkey, but they had just sold out so I got pulled pork instead.Good choice. Generous serving, large, lean, meaty chunks served on Texas toast. My mouth waters just recalling it. The slaw that accompanied it was outstanding also. Quite a few different sauces and sides to choose from. Nice outdoor seating on a beautiful January day. Highly recommend.

1  Thank David B

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Looking for a quick bite then this is your place for BBQ. Basic Decore and uncomfortable chairs and tables will have you out the door quickly. Not bad for a fast food place.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

When we moved to FL from TX we kept hearing about how great Four Rivers BBQ was so we just had to try it......and were very disappointed. So we ran across Harry & Larry's BBQ and have to say it is hands down the best BBQ we have ever eaten (and I can say I've eaten at more BBQ places than most people). The valve you get when you eat here is extremely rare this day in age and seems not to have changed since we started eating here.

The brisket, turkey, sweet potato fries, fried pickles and cornbread are just a few of our favorite items from the many choices you have from such a small family run business. They also have a variety of sauces to choose from ranging from Hot to Sweet and in between.

The staff here is always friendly and have been well trained. The hospitality of this place is the cherry on top! Miss Karen was polite and very gracious for the feedback.

KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC JOB H&L! YOU ARE A RARE BREED IN THE MODERN RESTAURANT BUSINESS AND A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Great location and enticing aromas when walking along old Downtown Winter Garden but it's pretty standard fare. They have inside seating but it's very casual & a bit crowded. They
Also offer counter service( which is what I used) and I had to call attention to myself to get service.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Good food and service. Location is small but nice. Parking can be difficult at times but mostly easy. Prices are fair and the staff are kind and very accommodating.