“Burnt ends to die for....”

4 Rivers Smokehouse
Ranked #6 of 162 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Description: 4 Rivers is a family-owned smokehouse specializing in 30-day aged brisket, homemade southern sides and fresh bakery items.
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Just went to 4 Rivers on Saturday night.. Waited 25 minutes, but well worth it..My wife and I love Brisket... BURNT ENDS..... It was so good. Had al large slice of cake for desert..SO GOOD..

Reviewed 26 July 2016

If you're in the neighborhood you MUST STOP IN.... My first time here with friends and we'll be back again. I love Brisket, beans and slaw, and I just couldn't believe the portion. Enough for lunch the next day... My friends tried the poppers and asked one of the servers to bring another serving, expecting to pay, of course... They brought them at no additional charge... Now that was above and beyond... Oh, did I mention YUMMY... Oh, and did I mention the PRICE WAS JUST RIGHT too.....

Reviewed 26 July 2016

If you are looking for great bbq then 4 Rivers is the place to go. Excellent sides as well. I recommend the pulled pork and sweet potatoes.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

If you are looking for a unique BBQ experience then you must try 4 Rivers. I had the brisket and it was delicious. They had some unique sides and some crazy good deserts too. I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

They had great St. Louis style ribs. I'd also suggest making sure to get some of the sweet potato casserole - it is absolutely fantastic! The fried okra was great, too!