Hampton Inn Winter Haven
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Lake Roy Beach Inn(Winter Haven)
  • Breakfast included
Rodeway Inn & Suites(Winter Haven)
View Hotel
All reviewsred lobsterfront deskrestaurants within walking distanceparking lotlego landfresh fruitvisiting legolandroom was cleanconvenient locationhot breakfastwould stay here againoutback steakhouseexcellent hotelboston marketgreat place to staybusiness centerfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

With family in the area, we've stayed at this Hampton multiple times and were always completely happy with the place; it is immaculate, comfortable and conveniently located. There are two nice restaurants in the parking lot and many other restaurants within blocks. The staff is great. Last week, however, we made the mistake of showing up during spring break. This Hampton Inn is only a few miles from Legoland and, as we found out, Legoland is apparently a very popular place with children. Screaming, running, shoving, coughing & sneezing, descending like locusts on the breakfast bar, snotty-nosed children. Hoards of them. I know, I know, I sound like Ebenezer, and as someone who no longer spends a lot of time around kids I may not be as patient as I once was, but c'mon. When parents stand by and allow their hyperactive offspring to physically knock people, elderly or otherwise, out of the way and almost off their feet while entering or exiting the (only!) elevator there is a problem. Trying to sleep is not possible when thundering herds of shrieking, sugar-fueled kids are stampeding up and down the hallways at 7 AM. I really like this Hampton and am well aware that parents who clearly don't know how to parent were responsible for last week's hotel full of out-of-control grade schoolers.
Call me grumpy if you want to, and I'll be the first to admit that I AM grumpy when I have a bad cold, especially a bad cold that I caught last week at the Hampton Inn. Parents, at least teach your children to cover their mouths when they sneeze or cough. Better yet, keep your sick children at home, in bed, where they belong.
If I go anywhere next March it'll be to the beach or Key West... they're louder and just as rude, but you can't catch drunk from teenage spring breakers.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had an excellent stay. Lots of restaurants near hotel and just 3 miles down the street from Legoland. For older travelers, Legoland is the old Cypress Gardens property. During peak hours the breakfast area has limited seating.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We were in town for a quick trip to LEGOLAND and stayed 2 nights. The hotel was easy to access, and the room was clean and comfortable. We were on the first floor near the lobby which meant that noise began around 6 a.m. when breakfast opened (less than ideal) but I imagine upper floors don't have this same issue. The breakfast was good, but the hot food was not replenished beginning around 20 minutes before breakfast closed so if you get there late you might miss out. The cost was high for the room (indeed, commensurate with what you might pay for a 4 star hotel elsewhere) but we were there during a busy time.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

This hotel is located near many restaurants & stores. We felt very safe & secure while staying here. Our room was comfortable & clean, the wi-fi was quick, & we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. I would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Our group of 15 utilized the HI WH as our hub for all the business we had in Central Florida. Fast group check in, attentive front desk. The recent renovation of the lobby was perfect for regrouping at the end of the day. Breakfast was included, and supervised by a wonderful woman (I can't recall her name), who ensured the group was taken care of. Would return, would recommend.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business