“First time visit was a blast!”

Legoland Florida Resort
Book In Advance
More Info
US$86.99*
and up
Legoland® Florida Resort
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: LEGOLAND(R) Florida Resort is a 150-acre interactive theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. With more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, LEGOLAND is geared towards family fun. Located in Winter Haven, FL and just 45 minutes from the Orlando theme parks and downtown Tampa. LEGOLAND is a brand of interactive theme parks dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our first time to LegoLand. We stayed two days and it was awesome!! My kids are 8 and 6, and I think this was the perfect age. We stayed off site and didn't go to the water park, so I cannot rate those. The park was not near as crowded as the Disney parks and we were able to see everything we wanted to without a problem. We will definitely be back!

Write a ReviewReviews (6,950)
All reviews
in 176 reviews
"roller coaster"
in 343 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Travelled recently as a family of four (kids aged 5 and 2). It took an hour or more to get into the park. Waiting in line to pay to park was extremely frustrating. They should offer advanced pay parking that allows you to go through an expedited line where you scan the parking voucher and proceed to park. There were 4, maybe 5 pay stations and even if you provided exact change, they had to take a few extra minutes to run everything through the register to get you a receipt that was to be placed on the dash. It’s seems trivial, but a few minutes to have an exact change line and different parking pass/dash display option could save a lot of time and expedite the process.

While the parking was irritating and didn’t start things out on the right foot, getting through security was equally as bad. There were maybe 2 or 3 attendants checking bags, and doing a poor job. They didn’t even look in the large compartment of my backpack. There are endless possibilities as to what people could sneak in to the park.

There was rarely an employee to be found roaming the grounds if you had questions or if issues arise. While we were getting lunch in the Lego Kingdoms area, a confrontation broke out between two parties of visitors. It escalated quickly before one party removed themselves from there area. There wasn’t a single Legoland employee around to step in or help diffuse the situation. We were all lucky it didn’t get any worse, because it would have been a fend for yourselves type of situation and hope one of these people don’t go ballistic on everyone around.

Posted wait times were horribly inaccurate. The Ninjago ride had a posted wait time of 30 min however, it took us over an hour to get on. The worst part was, from the time you got in line, until you got on the ride, THERE WAS NOT A SINGLE EMPLOYEE, monitoring the lines and keeping order. It was literally CHAOS. Kids screaming, people coming in and meeting other people in line in front of others, and people getting out of line and then back in, etc. Again, had any sort of emergency or confrontation broke out in the line, there would have been no one around to help. Once we got to the actual ride, there were 4 employees - one ride operator, one directing riders to the appropriate queue to get on the ride and 2 DOING NOTHING BUT CHATTING. I think those two could have been doing something to curb the chaos in line. Other theme parks have much better control over the crowds and lines.

Overall, my kids liked the rides and had a decent time, but they really need to add some manpower to keep things organized, streamline processes and perform crowd control/monitor lines. My son wants to go back (mostly to trade minifigures with employees) but I’m not sure I’m willing to pay what’s required for such a sub-par experience.

1  Thank Rachel D
Cristen F, Manager at Legoland Florida Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Rachel,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit to LEGOLAND Florida Resort.

I am so sorry to hear that you had a less than awesome visit with us! I would be very interested in discussing some of the details of your visit further; when you have the opportunity, please email us at LLF.Experience@legoland.com and reference case #3275456 so we can properly follow up with you.

Thank you for your time and for your feedback, and we look forward to your response!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Overpriced for what they offer. Waiting in line for 30 minutes to get food at 2:30 in afternoon, 1 person working with 4 empty registers. Definitely not worth it. Very disappointed. Won't go back.

Cristen F, Manager at Legoland Florida Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Lisa,

I am sorry to hear that your visit to the Park did not meet your expectations. When you have the chance, would you be able to send us an email at LLF.Experience@legoland.com and reference case #3248514? We would appreciate the opportunity to follow up with you about your visit, so any additional details that you are able to provide on your experience would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you again, and have a Bricktacular day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I attempted to take my grandchildren to LEGOLAND on 3/29/2018 got there and found when downloading my tickets I had 2 of same numbers, was told by gait attendant that wasn’t a problem just go to ticket counter and they can take care of it well that didn’t happen and they weren’t very nice about gave me an email and said since I bought from my work they had to send it to them in the meantime they had scanned my other 3 tickets so I couldn’t get my money back from tickets at work either and I couldn’t get tickets at work on phone so therefore lost all money and kids didn’t get to go into LEGOLAND I feel LEGOLAND could have taken care of that already had 3 tickets could have let us go or offer a discounted ticket I was with 4,6,10 year old children wouldn’t leave one out to go into anything we were from Chicago Illinois had no other day to go. This is what we got to see

Hello from LEGOLAND Florida Resort!

I am sorry to hear about your experience while entering the Park! We would appreciate the opportunity to review the details of your visit further; when you have the chance, please email us at LLF.Experience@legoland.com and reference case #3248451 so we can follow up with you on this matter?

We appreciate your time and dedication to helping us improve, and look forward to hearing from you soon!