“One of my favorite Mom and Pop places in Winter Haven!”

Andreas Family Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 220 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 4 March 2018

This is one of my favorites on several levels. Excellent American style breakfast and Greek for lunch and dinner. I especially enjoy their Greek entrees, but there is American food for the less adventurous. I highly recommend the Gyros.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We went to this place after having wonderful Greek food at the St. Sophia Festival.This was a huge let-down. I had the Spinach Pie Platter (Spanokopita).
It was supposed to be spinach pie with Greek salad - but there was a lot more salad than pie and the phyllo was way overcooked.
My wife had the Trip to Greece, which was more like a trip to grease. The dolmas were overcooked again and what they were stuffed with was awful. It came with "Gyro Meat." We asked what that was, The waitress said she didn't know and after tasting it, we couldn't tell either.
They brought the check early so they didn't have to come back and the guy at the counter - I assume it was the owner "Nick" - spent most of his time talking with some guy in Greek - pausing only to ring up checks or yell at the help.
I cannot in good conscious recommend this place - at least for their Greek dishes.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Great food and always more than you can eat. Prices very reasonable. We always enjoy coming here. Definitely a place ti come back to again and again.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the special which included sausage, two eggs, hash browns and biscuits and gravy for $6.99. Are you kidding me?
Established 1986.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Stopped for a quick lunch and had a couple of burgers and soup. We usually have Greek food because it is some of the best in town. The access is easy, parking is very convenient being right off of Havendale-(6 lane road).