“Great tasting food ”

Andreas Family Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 218 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice clean restaurant great tasting food with good size potions.Service was great waitresses worked together keeping our drinks full food was served hot and great tasting.will need to go back many times good food choices on the menu.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Decided to try them for breakfast as we have always seen a crowd when we pass. Now we know why as the food was good and great service! The popular choice around the table was the Polk City Omelet which had ham, bacon, sausage and cheese served with your choice of Home Fries or Hash Browns and bread (we opted for the biscuits!). Everyone enjoyed and there was plenty to eat. An obvious favorite of the locals as many seemed to know each other, and we uderstand.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have been coming here since they opened. The foos is always good and the service is good. Love their grilled haddock, but sad they dont make the petal sauce like they used to.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I visited this place recently. I Ordered the Greek Platter which contains a little of everything. The greek salad alone was enough to fill you up and add the stuffed grape leaves, Gyro meat, and Spinach pie you have a literal feast. I got two full meals out of it. The service was good. I must tell you the food is average. You will get a better tasting meal at the Krazy Greek on Cypress Gardens Blvd. However, if you want decent food and plenty of it, I would certainly stop here.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This is one of my favorites on several levels. Excellent American style breakfast and Greek for lunch and dinner. I especially enjoy their Greek entrees, but there is American food for the less adventurous. I highly recommend the Gyros.