“Authentic Italian Food!”

Dimaggio's Pizzeria
Ranked #36 of 217 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Pizza pasta and more!! Buon Appetito.
Reviewed 13 February 2018

My new favorite pizza restaurant in Winter Haven! My husband and I ordered a take-out meal that included the best veal parmigiana that I have had in any restaurant. Veal parmigiana is my favorite dish and I have ordered it in many restaurants with disappointing results. But not at DiMaggio’s. The tender veal was pounded to the perfect thickness and was so large I ate it for two days. My husband really enjoyed his steak Stromboli deluxe with added pepperoni. We can’t wait to try the pizza!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

DiMaggio's is hands down the best pizzeria in Polk County Florida! But don't just go for pizza. The meals are just as delicious! The veal parm is the real deal. None of that chopped substitute. The garlic rolls are addicting as well. We've gotten take out, and we've dined in, and the food has always been consistently delicious and excellent in quality and quantity!

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

The pizza was good, the waitress was nice; but the owner or manager was extremely unpleasant. He was yelling at the waitress multiple times in public. The waitress was helping a customer and he yelled at her one more time right in front of us because she didn't run to get the food when the bell rang. Really bad taste after our meal.

2  Thank gdflsspa
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I thought the pasta and pizza sauce had excellent flavor but I found the pizza crust very hard to chew. It didn't have that good yeasty flavor that I look for in a pizza. We tried it twice and found the crust the same both times.

1  Thank Donna B
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

DiMaggio's has very good New York style pizza. Most people go for the pizza, but honestly the Italian food is even better. Try their Chicken Parm Hero, it is so good. The meals and dinners are great. This place is more than pizza!

1  Thank Michael F