“super Ramen in a great space!”
Review of Domu

Domu
Ranked #61 of 346 Restaurants in Winter Park
Reviewed 18 February 2017

We lucked out with a very short wait on a Friday night....recommended by our fav Orlando food critic Scott Joseph .... and we loved it! The cocktails were original and excellent...the New Japan was the winner. We shared 3 smalll plates as appetizers and they were all delicious.....the spicy cucumber, the cheesy corn and the shisito peppers. The pork ramen was rich and delicious....the chicken broth ramen lighter but still superb. The noodles are cooked al dente and are the star! The service was friendly and knowledgeable with lots of suggestions and recommendations! Go soon!!

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

A dozen of our friends gathering for the first time at Domu, and we all promised, "We will be back very soon!" It's an unbelievable experience. Every dish was absolutely perfect. Having been to some of the finest noodle houses in the world, I can honestly say Domu leads the way.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

The ramen was great!!!it tastes very much like what we had in Tokyo last summer :) the only problem is the wait. It took 45 minutes until we could sit and place our order! And there is no way to make a reservation, which I find highly annoying!

Reviewed 19 December 2016

This is a newer place to eat. There is a great full bar in the front room & a separate dining are for diners. You can get a full dinner in the dining room & all but the Raman at the bar, not sure why that is though. Try the KFC, ,it is awesome. It tastes nothing like KFC but it is fried chicken with an awesome slice on it, the Octopus is very good too, as are the rice bowls, and the Raman. This place is very good.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

After a recent trip, I got obsessed with the Ramen craze and I started looking for choices in the central Florida area. A co-worker mentioned this place and I decided to give a try. I am really happy about the discovery of this wonderful gem. It is located in the East End Market, an artisanal marketplace where foodies have fun. The ambiance is hip with a fantastic variety of cocktails. The dining menu is limited but full of great flavors. I got the Richie rich ramen and it was absolutely delicious. My daughter ordered the heavenly Tokyo ramen that was also superb. The Krispy Fried Chicken was crispy love. I can rave enough about this place. Do not miss it!