“Best sushi i've ever had!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Arigato Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #129 of 347 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

It doesn't look as good from outside, but they do have some of the best sushi i've had in America. And it's not pricey at all.
Not that fancy but good for a craving.
They have a larga variety, everything tasted so good! Been there a few times.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

The wait staff here are attentive and friendly, the sushi is very good, and the prices are too! A great value, plus better sushi than we have had at more upscale places...

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I tried this place on 10/26 for the first time as a coworker recommended it and she ordered to go and we ate at the office. The sushi was really good and I enjoyed it. The next day I decided to place an order and they said in 10 min will be ready. I got there and it wasn't so ive waited a good 30 min. The host/server had a horrible attitude and even when I ordered from lunch combo he refused to give me the soup since he said it was dine in only option but that was not stated anywhere. When the sushi was finally ready, he smashed the to go box on the table and instead of handling me the order he pushed the bag towards me to the point I felt attacked, there was people waiting to be seated and they presence the whole thing. This was very disrespectful and I will never go back to this place. The server definitely changed my whole experience from the prior date and his rude behavior and aggressiveness are definitely unacceptable.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Best sushi in town, its not the prettiest place but there is no better sushi in central florida. Try all of the special rolls!

Reviewed 14 September 2015

I was driving down 436 with my husband looking for somewhere to eat & we saw the lunch special sign outside offering $5.95 specials. When we looked at the menu there was only 2 options for $5.95. Chicken fried rice or chicken & noodles. The habachi meals were only $2 more so I ordered that. My husband ordered the chicken fried rice. THe food came quickly but had sesame seeds all over it. My husband is allergic so when he sent it back the owner/cook was livid. We could hear him yelling from the back & he even cam out to the seating area saying the cant list every ingredient can they list salt, pepper, soy sauce everything, on the menu. My husband told them never mind I dont want the order at all but the server was like just eat it when they remake it. When he got his remade plate they only put 4 small pieces of chicken. We all know the best part of habachi places are the white sauce. Well there's is the most disgusting sauce I have ever seen. It looked & tasted like italian dressing. I asked the waitress about it & she said they make it there so its a little different. My habachi meal was barely edible. No wonder why we were the only people there on a sat afternoon. I will NEVER eat there again & cant believe that with an owner like that...they get so much business.