“OK its Asian fusion, not Chinese”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #59 of 346 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2017

PF is good, no doubt. It's always busty and noisy, but the food is consistently good. Service is good as well, and they usually don't bother you every 15 minutes to ask if you're enjoying your meal.

2  Thank FloridaJawdoc

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Nice selections of appetizers and soups with new variations, all very tasty. Enjoyed Hand-Folded Crab Wontons, nice crispy and light. Very good Hot & Sour Soup. I liked the Singapore Black Pepper Chicken very much and my wife enjoyed the Kung Pao Chicken. The twisted whiskey sours were quite good. The restaurant A/C is set low, bring a sweater or wrap.

2  Thank Douglas S
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Super Oriental restaurant, Great location in the Orlando, FL area, Excellent service and price for food. Wonderful for families and special events.

2  Thank Anthony S
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I am not going to review this restaurant every time I go.
Probably once a month in Orlando,plus any trip to LA.
I have been in the restaurant business for the last 33 years with 3 locations in Disney world.
The size of a restaurant matters. PF change have the right one, this is why he is s consistent with quality of food and service.
The guest is always happy and leave the place totally satisfied.
(In Disney, volume is of course great for business! But it is very hard to maintain high quality of food and service.)
I guess you guys understood the message. Go to PFC blindly.
As I said, if this company was selling shares in the stock market, i would by as many of them immediately

2  Thank sanaya47
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends came here for a birthday fun night we had a great time service was outstanding got our drinks quickly then ordered apps then our main courses we all shared our meals they were plenty to share our server was nice and pleasant the only thing that we did not like was at the end of our meal the server did not remove our dishes after dropping off the check dishes stayed on the table but all in all the food and service was very outstanding we will be back soon for more hope to get the same server

1  Thank 1971ST