“great smoothies”

Price range: US$1 - US$15
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: We are a Mediterranean Style restaurant that prepares fresh fruit smoothies, salads, and sandwiches daily! Our mission is to use only the freshest ingredients to provide nutritious, unique, food in an atmosphere where you'll feel right at home. Centrally located in Winter Park, Florida, we provide a friendly environment right in the heart of downtown Winter Park, Park Avenue.
Reviewed 10 June 2016

One of the only cheap spots off Park Ave. Yummy smoothies and decent sandwiches/soup. The owner (I believe) does annoy me that every time we see him he has to say something strange or interact too close with my baby... I'd just appreciate if his customer service included some respect/space... he's very nice though.

Guillermo D, Manager at Power House Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear scrapbookfoodie,

We are glad you enjoyed our service. We apologize for any customer service inconvenience, we try to be as friendly as possible with the customer.

Power House Cafe Manager

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Imagine a Lebonese health food place! That is what the Power house is. It's also one of the few places that make real fruit smoothies! They are not cheap but they are big and good! The food is mostly sandwiches, wraps, and middle eastern fare. Prices are a little steep for what you get but the quality and taste hit the spot. My favorite dish is the whole wheat pita stuffed with falafel, baba ganoush(smoked eggplant dip), alfalfa sprouts, tomato, cucumber and lettuce with a side of lemon falafel sauce!. The only thing I don't like is the lentil soup and vegetarian chili. Not much flavor in those two dishes. If you want to have lunch there go early or later as it gets PACKED!!

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Love the variety of the smoothies along with the fruit salads! The services are also good. It's a nice place to stop by when shopping on Park Avenue.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I eat here twice a month. All house made protein salads, like tuna and chicken. Falaffel and hummus,grilled chicken, home made iced tea and protein shakes.
Yum.

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Had the chicken Powerhouse salad. Very tasty and nutritious. Also brought me warm pita bread. I like this place. First time here, but won't be the last. I'll be back.