“YUM...!”

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I always get the same thing here-Chicken Pad Thai. It's the best I've found around here. The Crab Rangoon is pretty good too and so are the Spring rolls. We always get one of those as an appetizer. Prices are good, plates are full (enough to take a little home for a mid-night snack)

Reviewed 17 July 2017

They suggested this small place tucked in a strip mall as a regular stop for them. Now I know why. A decent selection of dishes from which to choose. Ours came out nice and hot... temperature and seasoning! The garlic chicken had plenty of both. Prices were very reasonable too.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I always judge a Thai place by the Chicken Pad Thai. So that's what I ordered here, along with spring rolls. They were both just average. I had asked for the Pad Thai with "medium" spices. but it came our as just lightly spiced. I would also expect to have to ask for a box to take some home as Pad Thai should be a huge portion, but this wasn't big at all, and I actually left a still a little hungry. The restaurant is quite large, and while I was there at prime dining time, there were only 7 customer from when I arrived to when I left. My guess is that they don't have many repeat customers, as there are several better Thai choices within easy driving distance.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Not super fancy but very good and the staff is very friendly and professional. The summer rolls are a favorite and the peanut sauce is so good you will want to drink it.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Typical Thai food, nothing special. Good location on Park Ave. Small facility. Seems to have difficulty with groups of 6 or more. Has limited outside seating if you don't mind heat or noise.