“Loved it!”
Review of The Ravenous Pig

The Ravenous Pig
Reserve with OpenTable
The Ravenous Pig is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 361 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$25 - US$65
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Orlando 17-92
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We had an early family dinner at the ravenous pig. It was superb.

The kids had sliders and my wife and I shared a salad to start and both had steak frites for our main. The food was cooked to perfection and was extremely tasty.

Our server was extremely friendly and efficient and, as it was my daughter’s birthday, they were kind enough to bring her a little birthday treat.

I was pleasantly surprised to learn they brew beer on site. I had the Lone Palm Golden - delicious!

We will definitely return. This is a gem is a restaurant.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Been twice now and both times were outstanding. Meats are delicious. Lamb, steak frites, burgers are all excellent. Sides are big enough to share. Steak Tartare is a nice starter, and if there are enough of you, the charcuterie is a must. Service is well informed and able to make capable recommendations. Outstanding.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The flavors from start to finish were amazing. everyone loved each and every entree. The charcuterie platter was excellent. We WILL be back!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My husband and I had a late lunch at Ravenous Pig on a two-day visit to Winter Park. Their menu choices were excellent and their wine-by-the-glass selections were quite varied. Even at lunch the waiter brought out the wine bottle for approval. This is the mark of a professional restaurant. I had the mussels in coconut milk which were even more exciting to the palate than the description suggested. My husband had a hamburger which he definitely enjoyed. We will definitely dine at Ravenous on our next visit.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We had the most delightful dinner at the ravenous pig. Each dish is served in an innovative manner with only local products. The restaurant itself is absolutely beautiful! This is definitely a must go in the area....and we say that coming from Europe!