US$63
Magnuson Hotel Zephyrhills(Zephyrhills)(Great Value!)
US$85
Ramada by Wyndham Zephyrhills(Zephyrhills)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

I have stayed here twice a year since 1992. It is old and they filled in the pool which made me sad but for the money it's in a good location the employees are friendly and the rooms have kitchens that is great. The bathrooms are small and they could put in new mattresses on the beds but if you want a place that is quite you will like it.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Jennie R
Reviewed 30 April 2015 via mobile

The rates are great, the rooms are clean and well equipped, the staff is friendly and helpful, what more could you ask for. This is not a modern motel however the grounds are clean and well kept as are the rooms. We stayed on a whim and would for sure stay again.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank castawaybrandy
Reviewed 7 December 2014

We stay here once a month for 5 to 7 nights. The price is affordable and the people are great. Its very clean. They are near shopping, movies, bowling and so much more. The staff try very hard to make you feel at home. If you stayed there in the past I suggest you try it again you won't be sorry. The wifi is excellent!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Angie K
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This is an great place to stay. Clean, quite, the staff are excellent. The rooms are clean, internet is great and the tvs are new flat screens. I did not see even one bug! The value is great. If your looking for a cozy place to stay this is it. If you've stayed in the past and we're disappointed give it another try, they have come along way and I know you'll be very pleased. I know we enjoyed our stay very much. Nothing but great things to say!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Angie K
Reviewed 10 January 2013

We had the worst luck fishing-the inn gave us a place that was clean and quiet where we could relax and recover. The desk staff-two "young ladies"-went ouf of their way to make sure my son and i were satisfied with the room. We did leave early in the morning, and were unable to obtain our deposit, but when i contacted them later they assured me i would receive it soon in the mail.
I have relatives in zepherhills, so whenever i visit them i would most certainly stay there again.

joe h