Quality Inn Bainbridge
Hampton.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Palmer Motel(Bainbridge)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjameson innenjoyed my staygreat place to stayin towncoffee makervery nice staycontinental breakfastroom was cleanfree wififurnituregeorgiadimeamenitiesgentleman
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I enjoyed my stay at the Quality Inn in Bainbridge, Georgia. It was clean, fresh, and comfortable. The staff members were helpful and courteous. When we went to breakfast the next morning, the food was good for someone who is watching what they eat. Furthermore, the business center was good and the only problem I had was trying to print my document; the printer did not work.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Very clean! Check in and check out was very easy. Every staff member was very accommodating and nice. The only negative was that the outdoor pool was not well lit. There aren't a lot of eating out options in the area so keep that in mind.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Greeting, was amazing! Food was basic, but it was breakfast I didn't have to buy. My stay made me feel at home, because front desk staff was helpful. I asked for directions and they were giving at the drop of a dime for anywhere in town and even out of town directions were printed for me. During my time of need Quality Inn was a place I would love to give my money and stay again, because its convenient, cheap, caring, and walking distance for everything. If you need special accommodations they try there best to get the needs met. Will stay here again anytime. Just have to understand every place is not gone be like home, you have to learn to be appreciate what you do have. This place treated me like I was family, or as if I was on vacation. I was able to relax and even bring my Pet. What family member allow you to come to their house and bring your animal? The Front desk worker went above and beyond, even housekeeper cleaned my room daily.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

The hotel was clean and no issues with the room. The gentlemen at the front desk at check in was very friendly and accommodating to type room needed. The breakfast needs to be improved. I would stay at this location if back in the area again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I reserved a room for my daughter, who was fleeing Hurricane Irma from Florida. The room was already paid for.

I notified the motel that my daughter was caught in bumper to bumper traffic and would be arriving very late. I was told "no problem".

When my daughter arrived she was told that there was no room for her.