“fun for family!”
Review of Vogel State Park

Vogel State Park
Ranked #3 of 32 things to do in Blairsville
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice trail around lake. Great place for kids to ride bikes. Very quiet at night! Staff was super friendly!

1  Thank Julie M
in 8 reviews
"nice walk"
"picnic lunch"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a wonderful hike for the solar eclipse last August. If you are relatively healthy, the hike to the top of Blood Mountain will take you about 2 hours, though you can plan for a longer day trip if you'd like. At the top, there is a decent amount of open space along with beautiful overlooks. Given the hike, this was the perfect spot for the eclipse. There is a restroom at top, but there is no water.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have traveled all over the USA and this is by far the most beautiful park I've been too, tent, RV, cabin or primitive camping available, gift shop, kayak rentals and much more

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped - still here fuming! Drove up to ask if I could view a cabin. I was told, “No- not our rule”
Apparently not even if escorted by staff to view non- reserved cabin! I shared that the online pics left me with questions, and that I really wanted to view. On my way out of VC, I asked another lady ( older, white hair- sweeping the porch)working at the VC- she said, “no,not possible”. I asked even if escorted and no one reserving it? Her response -“ No, you can’t go in there invading someone’s privacy”—mind you, cabin was not reserved! Her tone, demeanor was beyond nasty , rude, unprofessional! Extremely disappointing . Will think long and hard about a next time.
I don’t understand the Rule -especially when staff is available to show and cabin not reserved.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 February 2018

We have camped at Vogel state park several times in our RV over the past few years. The staff is very friendly, the park is well maintained, and the spots are well spaced with decent privacy. There is plenty to do here, mini-golf, horse shoes, a couple of nice playgrounds and miles of hiking trails. They also have a lake with canoe and paddle boat rentals, a beach, and fishing. Also have some nice cabins they are currently remodeling.

1  Thank DrizztD