“Nothing Special”

Cantaberry Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 79 Restaurants in Blue Ridge
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Soups
Description: Located in downtown Blueridge trackside. Serving homemade soups, fresh salads, delicious sandwiches, and mouthwatering desserts. Open 7 days a week.
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch - got a salad - it was just OK! Service was very slow for the amount of people that were there.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (407)

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Great little place. Pleasant efficient service. Mushroom Brie soup fabulous.
Sandwiches generous.
Great stop in a sweet little town.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank GlobeTrotting558278
Reviewed 18 February 2021

The beef stew was completely amazing! I wanted to lick my bowl. Everything my family ate was scrumptious! Reuben, beef stew, turkey sandwich!! Highly recommended!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

To be honest, when we first got there I perused their menu during our 5 minute wait and I wanted to leave. It was a "chic pic" you know, salads, soups and frilly sandwiches. But I stayed because I knew my wife would like it. Boy, am I glad I did! The food was delicious and the servings were huge! She and I both got the tomatoe basil soup (Best I've ever had!) and spinach salad. I also got a sandwich (Again, BEST SANDWICH EVER) There was so much meat! Look, I'm 6'4" and 285 and I love to eat. (That's why I was put off at first) But l couldn't finish my meal! Great find! If you're in or near Blue Ridge and you want both quality and quantity, fast friendly service at a fair price, THIS IS THE PLACE!

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank HIMpastor
Reviewed 4 February 2021 via mobile

This is my favorite lunch spot in Blue Ridge! It’s a can’t miss any time we’re there. It is all fresh and delicious!

Date of visit: July 2020