Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge
Douglas Inn & Suites(Blue Ridge)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$80
The Modern Inn(Blue Ridge)(Great Value!)
US$65
Reid Ridge Lodge(Blue Ridge)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$59
Ellijay Inn(Ellijay)
US$63
Budget Inn(Ellijay)
US$57
Stratford Motor Inn(East Ellijay)
US$70
Best Western Mountain View Inn(East Ellijay)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$83
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe breakfast areanice hotelmake your own wafflesfree breakfasthome depotthird floorking suitehot breakfastwould stay here againyogurtwaffle makernice breakfastan upgradea great place to staycheck in was easyroom was largedowntown area
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Our stay was rather enjoyable despite being there for just one night. The lobby is adorned with mountain like decoraction similar to a cabin feel but the rooms were modern, spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was a bit on the small side which would have been an issue if we were there longer. The breakfast was pretty good. Make your own waffles, eggs, yogurt. At almost 200 a night it is ok for a last minute option but there are so many awesome cabins to be experienced for that or less.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

My friend and I booked a night here to visit Blue Ridge. I wanted lodging with two separate bedrooms because I like some privacy, and this was the cheapest option I found in the area. I felt the cost of this room was a little expensive, but the room was decent. We had a suite with a king bed in a separate bedroom, and a queen bed in the main area. The main area also featured a pullout sofa though we didn’t use that. We had plenty of space. Both bedrooms had their own heating and air system which was convenient as we have different preferences.
Many pillows were given but they are very uncomfortable- too squishy so your head sinks right through. I slept alright but had a stiff back and neck the next morning due to the pillows. Bring your own!
The room provided several outlets for charging, including USB charging ports, which I find helpful while traveling.
The exterior of the hotel is lovely, and there are beautiful mountain views surrounding it. The lobby is also very nice.
Our room was right next to the elevator so I could hear some people coming and going. Despite being on the third floor and on the back of the hotel, I could hear people talking in the parking lot and car doors slamming. This wasn’t a major problem but an annoyance that woke me up once.
Check-in was easy and quick, and our room was available early which is always a plus.
One complaint about the room is insufficient lighting. While there are several lamps, they just don’t get the job done and leave the room feeling dim. Many other hotels have the same issue.
Breakfast was good. There was plenty of seating. Staff was keeping everything clean and filled up. I had a waffle from the waffle maker and it was delicious. I just wish they had bacon!!
I imagine that I will return to this hotel in the future.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Everything was great but my king suite mattress needs changing it slept like a hammock. Had to roll out to get to the floor.breakfast was adiquate outside of the greasy undercooked bacon. Friendly helpful staff. Great location if you want to get away to the mountains.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Visiting Blue Ridge with friends, we could not reach our cabin because of snow and ice. So, we tried the Comfort Inn, and what a great surprise. Very clean and comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful. What could have been a disappointing trip ended up being a great trip.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
ComfortInn_BlueRidge, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. We are happy our hotel could provide service and shelter during your trip. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one and we look forward to being your neighbor once your cabin is completed.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I cannot rate the regular rooms. I had the king suite (103) with Jacuzzi for one evening. Large room with VERY LARGE Jacuzzi which worked well and the water was hot. The bathroom was fairly large too. The room was very clean and well appointed.

Front desk personnel were friendly and attentive, and provided recommendations for where to dine.

Breakfast was also very adequate and the breakfast area is very clean and spacious.

My only complaint was no TV directory in the room or available at the front desk, and my pet peeve in most hotels, no overhead light. Even high-end resort hotels are poorly lighted many times, so this is not unusual.

But I would definitely recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
ComfortInn_BlueRidge, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Additionally, we will take your comments into consideration and look into providing TV directories for each guest room. Thank you for your recommendation.

We hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.