“Wonderful cabin!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Mountain View Back Deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lrector06
Plantation, Florida
“Wonderful cabin!”
Reviewed 22 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Cabin was great. Awesome location with beautiful view of the mountains. Michele was very accommodating and helpful. Lots of space for a big family. Would definitely stay here again!

30 Jun 2017
Lindsey it was a pleasure having you and your family as guests of Comanche Lodge. Thank you for the beautiful review. Sincerely, Michele
Deshonda...
“First Cabin Trip”
Reviewed 22 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

Pros: Love how secluded the location was and the view every morning was amazing. The property did have all the amenities mentioned in the posting, however some of the tvs were outdated and pool table was off balance. It is a very family oriented house, but it worked perfectly for a group of 8 between the ages of 22-24.
Cons: Lots of ladybugs in the house, I know the cabin is in the woods, but they were everywhere. The fire place did not work and she told me someone would come and fix it, however she never contacted me again about it. The fire pit was dirty and we had to clean it before we used it. There was beer cans and trash in the fire pit and located around the house. There was dirty dishes in the dishwasher and it did not seem to work properly. Sheets were left in the washing machine and towels in the dryer. This bothered me because she charges a cleaning fee and it wasn't as clean as I expected. The pots and pans need to be replaced.
I would still recommend this rental to my friends and go back if I ever do another cabin trip.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Dirty Dishes and trash
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
6 Jan 2017
Oh my I didn't see this review until now over a year later. I have placed two flat screens, new dishwasher and yes the cleaning lady was let go. She left dishes in the dishwasher and towels in the dryer. Now I have taken over managing and cleaning the property. I have upgraded all comforters as well since than. Fire pit is beautiful outside and I installed new gas logs. Please feel free to call me anytime. Sincerely Michele Kirk Owner
Teresa Y
Dayton, Tennessee
“Relaxing stay. Secluded. Fabulous view!”
Reviewed 7 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I (along with our 10 year old son and his friend) decided we'd get away for an overnight trip. We couldn't have chosen a better place than Comanche. The cabin is tucked away at the end of the road, which meant no traffic and plenty of privacy. The view was SPECTACULAR in spite of the rain and fog. Can't even imagine how lovely it must be on a clear day (although we do hope to re-visit this property to find out). There was plenty for the kids to do: pool, foosball, and a hot tub. The owner of the property was extremely accommodating, professional, and friendly. If you're looking to escape the hustle-and-bustle, we highly recommend this property.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
6 Jan 2017
Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing