“Excellent breakfast served cafeteria style”

Strickland's Restaurant & Catering
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Bogart
Reviewed 20 October 2015

No frills eatery with cathead biscuits, grits, meats and eggs done your way. Popular spot with folks getting energy for a day's work. Sausage links were spicy. Will probably try the bacon or sausage patties next time. Tables were busy and continually bused. Cafeteria style line moves quickly. We will go back.

1  Thank FredL757

Reviewed 22 July 2015

Closest restaurant that's comparable to a great home-cooked breakfast.Eggs were scrambled perfectly.Gravy as good as any I've ever eaten.Grits we're just right.

1  Thank abws395
Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

this is my 3rd time visiting and I love it. The food and the service are both superb! Everyone is so sweet. The breakfast was hot and the selection was plentiful. They had homemade buscuits, toast, grits, pancakes, eggs, cheese eggs, homemade sausage etc.....they open 6 am-2pm

1  Thank obgary
Reviewed 24 April 2015 via mobile

I had lunch there while in the area on business. You get a lot of food for not much money. I had fried chicken, green beans, mac & cheese, cornbread and banana pudding. With a drink, my meal was under $10. It's not a fancy place and it was full of big groups of locals. Service was quick and friendly.

1  Thank LeanneBizTraveler
Reviewed 2 April 2015

My wife and I went to Strickland's for a Saturday morning breakfast. I hadn't been to it since it was located in downtown Athens, Ga. It is a cafeteria style place. I got this tenderloin, grits with cheese, and potatoes. My wife is gluten-free and she did fine with scrambled eggs, grits with cheese, potatoes, and sausage. It was all great! My tenderloin was amazing!!! Everything was actually very good. It was really busy but the line moved efficiently through. For good hometown, country cooking this is a great place. I'll definitely return for more!

2  Thank Bruce B