Comfort Suites Brunswick(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$119
US$98
ComfortSuites
Sleep Inn & Suites(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$94
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Brunswick(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$168
US$143
Travelocity
All reviewsindoor poolroom was cleanbreakfast staffale housecomplimentary breakfastoatmealwould definitely stay here againbusiness tripoff the highwaybusiness centerthe entire staffgreat stopvery nice hotelking suitestayed one nightconvenient locationnice breakfast
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I was shocked that at 3 am something was stinging my leg...when checking, there were welts on my lower body. Throwing off the covers, I looked for what could have bitten me and did not see anything. Went back to sleep and by morning I had bite welts all over my back, which after looking up what bedbug bites looked like online, they were very similar. I reported this to the front desk. They were kind enough to not charge us for the night, but our sleep had been ruined. By the way, this was in room 515. My husband's bed did not seem to have any, but the bed next to the bathroom certainly had a problem. We have stayed at Hampton Inns many times and never had this happen. Of course, we will never stay here again. As I write this two days later, I still have a number of red welts about the size of a quarter..itchy and painful.

Room Tip: Check to be certain that room 515 has been fumigated for biting bugs
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Nelly Q, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Boyer;
I just want to take a moment to thank you for being a HHonors member and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. It has always been one of our top priorities to address any concerns or complaints from our valued guests.
As far as the room, 515, we immediately conducted a full investigation in order to address the issue. Our Head Housekeeping and maintenance department must follow the procedures by our Infestation Company (Ecolab). We take any complaint very serious and make it our business to resolve any issue immediately.
Again, we sincerely regret any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you. Hampton Inn & Suites, Brunswick aims to consistently deliver a professional service to our valued guests’ like you, and we take great pride in maintaining a reputation of excellence.
We hope that we can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly at nelly.quinon@hilton.com if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick!
Nelly M. Quinon

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We paid a little more for this hotel than surrounding hotels on a stop-over night, but it was worth it. A quick visit to the hot tub was very nice, even though the temperature could have been a little hotter. There were so many little additions to the room that we don't often find, even in more expensive hotels. At the top of the list is a desk designed to sit at with an adjustable height chair, additional outlets and charging stations, a small microwave (with popcorn!) and small refrigerator, one cup coffee maker and supplies. My favorite thing was the mechanism on the door, in addition to the deadbolt, that flips to prevent any access to the room while occupied (if desired.) I have never seen one of those in a domestic hotel! Breakfast had a little something for everyone, hot and cold. Everything was clean, well maintained and operational. The cable service was more than adequate but we were also able to use our Amazon Fire-stick for additional options.There are plenty of restaurants and nearby shopping. I would highly recommend a stop-over for snowbirds and others looking for an overnight.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MsBkr
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We were very pleased with our room and our overall service during our stay at Hampton Inn and Suites of Brunswick. We will be sure to stay here again on our next trip to Brunswick. We loved the spaciousness of the Studio Suite.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nelly Q, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Ms. Kimberly;

Thank you for your positive comments of the studio suite. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Have an excellent day!
Nelly

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

There's a heated indoor pool & hot tub.

Inside the room is a small microwave, medium sized refrigerator, one cup coffee maker, a medium sized flat screen tv and a nice sized desk.

Inside the bathroom is a large mirror over a very large countertop sink and a large tub / shower.

There's lots of outlets.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We always have a wonderful experience at this hotel. The location is great for visits to the islands and beaches of Jeykll and St. Simons, as well as a day trip to Savannah or Jacksonville/St. Augustine.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family