Comfort Suites Brunswick(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$100
US$98
ComfortSuites
US$119
BestWestern.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Brunswick(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$92
La Quinta
US$149
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$170
US$143
Hotels.com
1,481 results
All reviewsroom was cleanwaffleswaffle makerlong driveone night stayfree breakfaststaff was very friendlycerealgamicrowavepetexit
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I’m currently in bed at this hotel thanking my lucky stars that the stay is only one night.

Checking in seemed smooth enough; I was asked for my last name, photo ID and credit card, and was given keys to my room. I made my way to the third and top floor, swiped my key and as I tried to open the door it was latched from the inside, someone was already there. Went down to reception again to let them know the room was occupied, they couldn’t figure out what happened, they called someone - I’m assuming the manager - and seemed to be at a loss as to what was going on. They didn’t have any other rooms and were waiting for two more people to check-in. Then, one of the girls took out a piece of paper and asked me if the name on it was mine, to which I replied no. Although they had asked for my ID at check-in they didn’t compare it against anything and gave me an already occupied room. When they finally looked at the name, they realized I was one of the reservations they were waiting to check-in. I was then given keys to the right room and sent on my way. No one even apologized for the mistake, they were more concerned that the guest in the occupied room was going to be asking for a free night.

Since all hotels in the area were booked we had to bite the bullet and stay. As I said, I’m writing this from the bed where I can’t fall asleep, thinking someone could easily try to open our door, if they’re also given the wrong keys.

The parking lot is not well lit.

Check-in was unreliable.

The room is a decent size but very outdated. The closet door is broken and the shower’s water pressure is non-existent. There’s no iron or ironing board in the room. The bed is ok but the pillows are horrible and one of the three was covered in someone else’s hair; needless to say, I’m not using the pillows.

I’ve had great experiences with other Microtel locations, this one fell extremely short of my expectations. There are several other hotels in the area, I wouldn’t recommend or stay in this one again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out regarding your recent experience. While we always strive to make sure that each guest enjoys a comfortable, easy, and relaxing visit, it seems we fell short during your time with us. We apologize for the inconveniences that you have encountered and would like to guarantee you that this is not a typical experience. Thank you for bringing the check-in issue and condition of your accommodations to our attention so that they can be addressed. We would appreciate another opportunity to provide you with the accommodations you expected.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Room was dirty. What appeared to be blood on sheets and very dirty dust ruffles. It was a old hotel, but cleanliness was the real issue. I checked my room even before take my bags in. The lobby was very telling of the condition of the rooms. On the plus side, they did not have a problem with me cancelling my reservation, with charge,
after I did see the room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Kristin,
We're truly sorry to hear about your concerns regarding the cleanliness of one of our rooms. It's unfortunate you felt you needed to cancel your reservation as a result of these concerns and we'll speak with our housekeeping staff. If you're in the area in the future, we'd be grateful for the chance to offer you the clean, fresh accommodations you deserve.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Reviewed 8 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I reserved and paid for a room online, called the receptionist and advised her that I would be coming in late around 1 - 2 am due to traveling to a halfway point. She stated that, that would be okay since I already booked the room and paid for it, she also notated my reservation as such. Fast forward, I got to the hotel with my family (tired and sleepy)..walked in and introduced myself then advised that I had a reservation. The receptionist stated that they did not have any vacancy. I let her know about my earlier conversation with the receptionist and gave her my confirmation number. She again stated that they did not have any vacancy, even after she confirmed my confirmation number and late arrival. So I was stuck in the middle of Brunswick Ga without a room, very tired traveling with my wife and 2 daughters half way to my destination. The receptionist offered no assistance in attempting to locate a nearby vacancy or anything...all she said was sorry. Apparently there was a Nascar event going on so there were no vacancy nearby...as I was preparing myself to attempt to drive the remainder of the route, luckily I spotted a Marriott Courtyard. I went in and asked if they had any vacancies...the attendant again replied no. During general talk I let her know about my "hotel experience" with Wyndham. Afterwards, she advised me that she had a customer that had not shown up for his reservation...she looked up the reservation and called that person who stated that they needed to change their reservations to another date...which cleared a room for me for the night. Note that this attendant called this person around 2am...GREAT customer service. Fast forward again, I emailed the general manager for that particular Wyndham and he has yet to respond...This has been 2 weeks. I then emailed the complaint department...They did at least call but again, all they did was apologize and stated hopefully it will not happen again. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE ABSOLUTE WORST EXPERIENCE THAT I HAVE EVER HAD WITH A HOTEL...THIS IS WHAT I WOULD EXPECT FROM A "PER HOUR" HOTEL!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Vincent G
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Vincent,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Please accept our deepest apologies for the confusion that occurred during your check-in process. We regret that your experience did not reflect our team's dedication to providing excellent customer service. Please feel free to call us directly to discuss your situation further. We hope to hear from you soon.