Comfort Suites Brunswick(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$98
ComfortSuites
US$119
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Brunswick(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$92
La Quinta
US$149
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$129
US$161
US$146
EmbassySuites.com
All reviewsattached restaurantmillhouse restaurantkids eat freepriority club membersfront deskup to datevery nice hotelnext morningenjoyable staycomplimentary breakfaststaff was very friendlyroom was largeroad tripbeds were comfortableother hotelslong drivewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here on our way down to Florida. It’s so conveniently located right off the interstate. It is extremely clean and the bed was one of the most comfortable I’ve had. The staff was very friendly as well. We will definitely stay here again if needed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Cari M
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

That sounds wonderful! Thank you for letting us know how well you enjoyed your visit with us, we appreciate the compliments about our efforts to maintain cleanliness, as well as our friendly staff. We are blessed in many ways here and love to share this with our guests!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

My family was traveling from Virginia to Miami. Traffic and weather made the first leg of the trip difficult. We looked for a place to stay the night and decided on the Holiday Inn in Brunswick. It was the perfect pace after such a long day. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had dinner in the restaurant, the Millhouse Steakhouse, which allows children to eat free. The food was very good, with a good wine and beer selection (it had been a long day, after all). The room was large and very clean. The pool was relaxing and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast the next morning in the steakhouse was good, and kids ate free. This was a great end to a long day of travel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

We're so glad we were here for you after such a very long trip! Thank you for your wonderful review and for letting us know how much you enjoyed your visit with us!

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Delightfully friendly front desk staff. Room was ok - a bit dated but fine for a one night stay. Unfortunately, the walls could use some insulation as I was kept up all night by snoring from the adjacent room. Got up and out early to get on the road - coffee wasn’t ready and the elevator was broken, so I took the steps and picked up a coffee at the near by Race Track.

Stayed: November 2017
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

And we can't apologize enough for the elevator being out of service when you stayed with us - we are happy to report the issue has been resolved! We appreciate that you were patient and understanding while we assisted our guests with this matter.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Very friendly and quick check in and also check out.

Booked a suite on ground floor. Clean tidy and well equipped with coffee maker, microwave, fridge and sink.

Good night sleep on comfortable bed facing tv.

Separate lounge, with another tv.

Enjoyable stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

We're so glad you enjoyed your visit with us and really appreciate this great review! Please come back to see us again!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

This Holiday Inn is a nice spot to stay in if you don't want to pay high beach prices but close enough to enjoy the beaches and restaurants nearby. Quiet, clean, and comfortable. I was a bit worried when we found out our suite was on the first floor, but it was more quiet than I expected.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank cathshungry
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

I'm so glad you let us know how much you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for your great compliments, we are thrilled you had a wonderful visit with us and look forward to seeing you again!