“Always a good meal.”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you love Italian food, Provino's has always provided a great meal as well as service. I didn;t give this specific restaurant address 5 stars since I don;t like how close their larger meeting/party room is. We have been there a couple times when they had birthday parties in that room and it disrupted our meal. If they had designed the room to be away from the main dining rooms they would have received 5 stars.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I’ve read the reviews and I wonder if I am missing something. I understand that taste is subjective but neither my husband nor me enjoyed our dinners. We will not be back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Provino's has become one of our favorites in Canton. It was recommended by neighbors who said there are other Italian restaurants but none better. WE love Italian food and have not found another locations within an hours drive that compares. We have enjoyed special meals for our anniversary and birthdays and have taken friends because we knew everyone would be impressed. I can not say that I have a favorite because everything is great. One thing we like is that Provino's gives you your meal for free on your birthday. That is really special.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

My birthday is March 11 and my partner's is March 18. Two Sundays in a row we dined here. The food is absolutely delicious. My partner has gluten issues so it was so good for him to be able to order off of the gluten-free menu. Your meal is free on the day of your birthday (show your driver's license please) and that is amazing in this day and time. We've enjoyed the restaurant at other times and love the staff, and there's not a long wait time either. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We were looking for a good meal at a non-chain, sit-down restaurant after walking around beautiful Gibbs Gardens for hours. We were pleasantly surprised by the semi-private seating in a small room with only 4 booths and privacy curtains between adjoining booths. My vegetable lasagna was served hot. The homemade tomato sauce tasted fresh, and the ricotta cheese was nice and creamy. Hubby had the chicken parm, which was was nicely crisp on the outside and moist on the inside. The garlic rolls were very tasty. The chocolate cake was not the best ever, but still above average. All in all, a very pleasant meal.

Been to Provino's? Share your experiences!