“Best BBQ in Atlanta area”
Review of Shane's Rib Shack

Shane's Rib Shack
Ranked #41 of 198 Restaurants in Canton
Reviewed 25 May 2016

They have excellent pulled pork and without a doubt the best BBQ sauce I've ever eaten. We eat there regularly (actually, we get food to go as we only live a couple miles away) and it's good every time.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 2 December 2015

We've been consistently pleased with the quality, the quantity, and the taste of all the items we get when visiting. My favorite is the Big Dad sandwich, but chicken tenders are very good too.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

I eat at Shanes Rib Shack in my hometown all the time, this visit compared to my local shack with the same great taste but lacked in customer service. Employees not warm and welcoming and restaurant felt dirty.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

Went with a business associate for lunch. Have been to other locations before. One thing to say is that they are consistent on food no matter which location you go to. Had the Big Daddy pulled pork BBQ sandwich. It was very good. The Canton location is easy to get to and staff is very nice. Recommend you try it.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 30 July 2015

Great BBQ at a decent price. I like their pulled pork. Their slaw is excellent, too. They give you a good bit of food for the money.

Date of visit: July 2015

Been to Shane's Rib Shack? Share your experiences!