All reviews sleep number indoor outdoor pool great hotel business trip hot tub front desk staff staff was very friendly and helpful great room easy access comfortable beds hgi lobby ga florida accommodations mattress interstate
Reviewed 10 July 2016

Had a great experience, close to Lakepoint. Lots of local restaurants. Breakfast at the hotel was undesirable. no clean tables, ran out of bacon, sausage and oatmeal more than 30 minutes before closing. Aside from that, the front desk was exceptional (Buelah rocks!) and the housekeeping staff was top notch. Great experience, will stay again next summer for sure. Worth the extra $$

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Just a quick couple of nights away from home, as we didn't have time to travle to a further destination. We were welcomed and treated like the most honored guests. Breakfast was great, bar prices were a little high. Couldn't have asked for a nicer stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Thank you for your very kind comments! We were indeed honored to have you as our guests!
Please let me know if you visit Cartersville again. We love our charming community and enjoy sharing it with others!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Great staff. Beulah is a gem. Hotel is clean and rooms meet expectations. Beulah went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable. I will continue to visit this hotel when I am in the area. It is well located with many food places in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your kind comments; especially regarding Beulah. She is indeed a gem! We look forward in having you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Booked rooms more than a year ago, but at check-in found special reserved room to be double booked. Need to improve room cleanness, found mold around shower area. Otherwise everything was average, not the Hilton quality I'm use to.

Date of stay: June 2016
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

I always appreciate hearing from our guests, even when their experience with us is not entirely favorable. We clearly did not meet your expectations and for that we apologize. I will share this information with our team so that we will continue to provide the most excellent of service.

We wish you safe travels and hope to be able to serve you properly in the future.
Michele Sims - General Manager

Reviewed 20 June 2016

On my previous visit, I was driving a fully loaded 16 ft Penske truck from Detroit to Florida. Somewhere on day #1, I lost the key to the padlock, locking the trailer. Our suitcases and travel items were all locked in the back of the truck. At check in (6PM after dring 12 hours), the desk person phoned around and found a shop that could break open the padlock and another shop that had a replacement lock. By 6:30Pm I was enjoying a beer in the bar!

Date of stay: June 2016
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am happy we were able to brighten your day! We look forward in having you as our guest in the future!