All reviews front desk room was clean bagels housekeeping staff continental breakfast late at night pleasant stay excellent stay non smoking great price valerie tub internet ga microwave baseball florida
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is nice the rooms is cute and very clean yes, but housekeeping knocking on your door using they key at 8:30am when there's a DND on the door disrespectful. No cable, no fridge, no microwave.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jayme M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you for your review and I sincerely apologize for the inadvertent knock at your door. I will advise my housekeepers to be MORE aware of DND's in the future. Take care.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The room was small but very comfortable. I though the hotel was new because of the cleanliness. Very nice for the price!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Jayme M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Trip-Advisor community. Our housekeeping and maintenance staff are excellent and take great pride in their work. We are glad to have made a positive impression on you during your stay. Take care.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

The only problem we had with this hotel was when we first checked in and went to our room, I found a bra in the windowsill. And there were some crumbs under the bed. Other than that this place is great!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Jayme M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you for your review. I just spoke with my Housekeeping Team as, finding clothing and crumbs in a room is unacceptable at Microtel. I greatly appreciate your mentioning it to me as, I have directly addressed the situation. Microtel appreciates your generous review and constructive criticism. Take care and enjoy the rest of your summer.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Randy is a spectacular staff member. Goes above and beyond to accommodate each and every customers needs. Thank u Randy for being so kind and taking care of things that needed to be taken care of the right way. My experience here was wonderful due to his work ethnic appreciate all u have done. Microtel should be not only happy but grateful to have u.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jayme M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Great shout out for Randy! Thank you so much! Microtel has super staff and we love when our guests give them kudos! We hope to see you again soon! Enjoy the rest of your summer and take care!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I have stayed at hotels that cost less with more services. There was no chair in the room for desk. No fridge or microwave in room unless you pay additional price. Mold in the bathroom tiles no safety bar for tub. I will not make the mistake of booking this location again. Staff was not friendly nor they seem to care about the poor quality of breakfast items offered. The breakfast had small frozen waffles, cold cereal and half frozen pastries. The floors in the room and hallways were less than clean and the noise levels between floors and rooms was terrible. When we asked about local eateries the only thing they could say was there was a lot of stuff close by. We even had to wait until the next day before a chair could be brought to the room after I asked two times. Also had ice machines only on the first and third floors. Overall just not what I expected from this company.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review and I sincerely apologize you left our location feeling unsatisfied. I will look over your review very carefully and look into the concerns you mentioned. I hope you will enjoy the rest of your summer. Take care.