“Great for take out”

Ranked #34 of 60 Restaurants in Chamblee
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 December 2016

Nice little spot on Clairmont Dr,
Too bad they don't serve beer or wine.
They serve shrimp in lobster sauce which
reminds me of the old Chinese American
cuisine of old.
I take my order home and enjoy with a beer.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

I love Thai food. I went with my son and daughter-in-law recently. I had the delicious Pad Thai noodles. Served 4 years in Thailand and married a Thai lady.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

I ordered dinner delivered through grub hub. The price was quite fair for the amount of food I received, and was hot upon arrival. The overall taste of the food was pretty good. I'll admit I've had better Pad Thai, but the won ton soup was a very generous portion. If ordering delivery, be sure to ask for utensils if you need them.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

I had lunch with a friend here yesterday. We both opted for one of the daily specials - I had the spicy garlic & eggplant with vegetables. It was one of the most colorful dishes I have had in a long time. All the flavors blended together nicely, and the presentation was spot on. The service was prompt and above and beyond courteous. I look forward to dining here again - soon!

Reviewed 8 July 2015

I've ordered from them before and normally they are punctual and the food is pretty good (3-3.5/5). I've never eaten at the restaurant itself, just ordered delivery (typically online).

Today I ordered online at 1:07PM, and it is now 3:00PM. I have not received my food. I did not receive a call.

Mint is closed from 2:30PM-5:00PM, so it doesn't look like I'll be getting lunch today. They aren't answering calls (and hadn't since about 235 when I called as they were well past due to deliver).

Online delivery only works when places actually deliver. This is the last time I send any of my business their way, this experience burned me badly.