“Good lunch food & service”
Review of Rumor Hazit

Rumor Hazit
Ranked #9 of 58 Restaurants in Clayton
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located in the North Georgia Mountains, Rumor Hazit is Clayton's Key West themed restaurant specializing in exciting seafood dishes and island décor. Jazzy music, colorful murals, and a tasty fare of fresh seafood, steak and chops. Be sure to save room for our signature Key Lime Pie.So why not put the daily grind on hold for awhile and let us transport you to the Keys!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We ate here for lunch. It's a typical menu, featuring sandwiches and salads. There was a nice selection of sandwiches, with a few choices for sides.The restaurant was about two-thirds full, and the service was both attentive and prompt. There was nothing special, but all of our food was good and the price was reasonable. We'll go back.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

There are lots of good restaurants in the area but this is my favorite place. We go here several times a month. The staff is very friendly and attentive. The food is delicious. Everything I’ve had was delicious. Portion sizes are huge. I bring all of my out of town guests and they have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

My husband and I were in Clayton overnight- a quick get away from Atlanta....and looked over the menus of the several places in Historic Clayton. This restaurant wasn't overly crowded, had a great selection- the "small" plates were perfect for us. It wasn't overly priced and we left satisfied. I had the shrimp n grits- a little too much sausage, but still wonderful flavor.....my husband had the fish n chips- just great!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went here after staying at a Groupon cabin. Service was good but drinks were 10 bucks and the food was just mediocre at best. I got a ribeye that was nearly $30 and the mashed potatoes tasted like they came out if a cardboard box and the steamed vegetables tasted like they were canned. My wife's shrimp and grits had far too much onion in it. We were pretty disappointed, as this place came highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I’ve been to rumor Hazit many times. The food is very good, the atmosphere is terrific and there’s a really nice porch. One thing you have to watch is the hours in the winter time. They tend to close at 8 o’clock. The grouper Reuben is terrific and their salads are also wonderful. Definitely worth a stop