US$60
US$119
Americas Best Value Inn(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$60
US$55
US$53
Mountain Aire Cottages & Inn(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$114
Beechwood Inn(Clayton)
US$193
Hotels.com
All reviewschoice hotelsexcellent pricesmelled freshsmall tablepattiesthe king size bedshort staynice roomflat screen tvhot breakfastbreakfast areathe young ladynext morningfirst floorbiscuitsa great place to staytwo nights
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

There are not many options in Clayton Georgia.

I chose this based on the name and hope of a reputation.

I checked in late at night the process was quick the lobby was a bit concerning.

However once I got past the car doors and the appearance of the exterior my room was clean with decent amenities.

The window air conditioning units are very noisy. There is almost no useful water pressure in the shower and the faucet in the shower head is about a foot too low for men for people that are 4 ft tall.

I briefly looked at breakfast witch looked average they might be better off just doing coffee and granola bars and upgrading the coffee and having decent choice of a packaged to go meal.

However I think the price was fair for $80

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank bleph
Reviewed 11 June 2017

We got there early evening and checked in as they were in the middle of remodeling the breakfast area. The young lady checked me in and I do not know how she could handle the noise. The next morning all was finished. Tried to start my truck and had a dead battery. Thanks to the lady at the front desk arranged for me to get some help. Went straight to wally world and got a pair of jumper cables which bailed me out later. Good hotel.

Room Tip: We got the back side, so noise was not an issue.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vic P
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Nice room. Very comfortable bed. Convenient to town and several restaurants. You can park close to your room. The hotel is back off the 441 so noise is less. Breakfast was ok...eggs could have been warmer. Very courteous staff.

Room Tip: Back side has no road noise
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2017

I've stayed at many Quality Inns over the years and have found that in the last few years Choice Hotels has lowered their standards for at least some of their brands. This particular location is a good example. The building is pretty old and has been painted (not remodeled that I could see). They put a breakfast area in what used to be a storage area (my guess) and there is a restroom in there too. And the sounds from the bathroom are not insulated. Cheap furniture has been used. The front office staff was very friendly and helpful. And there was a hot breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for a downstairs remodeled room.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank NatureChaser
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

We were "freestyle" traveling and didn't make reservations anywhere. We stopped at the Quality Inn in Clayton, GA not expecting much...we were wrong! We got an excellent price, the room was VERY nice and it was recently renovated. The service was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed it so much we joined the Choices program and plan to check out more of their hotels.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple