Americas Best Value Inn(Clayton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$55
US$53
Hotels.com
Kingwood Country Club & Resort(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$115
Orbitz.com
Mountain Aire Cottages & Inn(Clayton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$60
US$58
US$79
US$69
All reviewschoice hotelssmelled freshsmall tablepattiesthe king size bedshort staynice roomflat screen tvhot breakfastbreakfast areathe young ladybiscuitsfirst floora great place to staytwo nightsnorth georgiacereal
Reviewed 28 October 2017

On the second night of a 2 night stay, a very loud fight ensued in the room next to ours, at about 9 or 10 pm. A woman and man yelled profanities (F--- you; Bit--;, etc) for several hours, opened and slammed doors, and the woman screamed 'get your hands off me'. The walls were paper thin, and I honestly feared for my life, thinking one of them might have a gun and start shooting!! I called the desk multiple times to report it during the 3 hours. Upon checking out the next morning, we told the manager that we were totally unsatisfied with the night, as we weren't able to relax until 1pm, after the screaming finally stopped. He said all he would be willing to do is give us a small discount for the night - the final bill decreased by $4 TOTAL! NEVER AGAIN!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2017

This was a good choice for a quick weekend getaway. The staff members we talked to were very friendly. Check in was a breeze. The room was clean and comfortable. We will definitely stay here the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Located right off the parkway, this hotel is very good. I rate it the quality of a Marriott. Rooms were neat and clean. Ownership changed 2 years ago and they are working diligently to get it upgraded in all aspects. Breakfast fare was the usual foods. Dining area a little tight but functional. Very convenient to all the goodies in Clayton area

Room Tip: The back side of the hotel has less road noise
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Elvis4vr
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

There are not many options in Clayton Georgia.

I chose this based on the name and hope of a reputation.

I checked in late at night the process was quick the lobby was a bit concerning.

However once I got past the car doors and the appearance of the exterior my room was clean with decent amenities.

The window air conditioning units are very noisy. There is almost no useful water pressure in the shower and the faucet in the shower head is about a foot too low for men for people that are 4 ft tall.

I briefly looked at breakfast witch looked average they might be better off just doing coffee and granola bars and upgrading the coffee and having decent choice of a packaged to go meal.

However I think the price was fair for $80

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank bleph
Reviewed 11 June 2017

We got there early evening and checked in as they were in the middle of remodeling the breakfast area. The young lady checked me in and I do not know how she could handle the noise. The next morning all was finished. Tried to start my truck and had a dead battery. Thanks to the lady at the front desk arranged for me to get some help. Went straight to wally world and got a pair of jumper cables which bailed me out later. Good hotel.

Room Tip: We got the back side, so noise was not an issue.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple